The E3 2010 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Life 2: Episode 3, if it is going to be at E3 2010, is all I really care about this year*, thank you very much.

*And maybe Portal 2.

I hope for:
Sonic Robo Blast 2
Sonic Robo Blast 2 3D
Sonic Colors
Sonic Colors 3D
Nintendo DSi XXL
Nintendo DSi XXL 3D
Playstation Portable 9999
Playstation Portable 9999 3D
Playstation 3 3D
Wii 3D
Xbox 720
Xbox 720 3D

and the most important
THE SUPER 3D CONSOLE KILLER!

I hope for:
Sonic Robo Blast 2
Sonic Robo Blast 2 3D
Sonic Colors
Sonic Colors 3D
Nintendo DSi XXL
Nintendo DSi XXL 3D
Playstation Portable 9999
Playstation Portable 9999 3D
Playstation 3 3D
Wii 3D
Xbox 720
Xbox 720 3D

and the most important
THE SUPER 3D CONSOLE KILLER!
I hope you were being sarcastic about this.

I will continue what I demand for at E3 here:

#6). Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - It's obvious that you know why I am demanding for MvC3, first 3D MvC game, plays like Tatsunoko vs Capcom (I have yet to get that game), and I enjoyed MvC2, so I will also enjoy MvC3, also, Toshiyuki Morikawa (Dante in the DMC anime) for Japanese Dante voice?.

#7). Baten Kaitos Wii - Something I want to demand, but I doubt that it will ever happen.

#8). Xenoblade for America - I really want to play this.

#9). Disaster: Day of Crisis news - What ever happened to the American release of the game?

"blood pressure thing"
You mean Vitality sensor? Not sure if its going to be widely used. It seems pointless to be used in game besides horror ones.

I'm not hoping for a particular game, I'm hoping for... games. In general. At least some sort of announcement to reassure me that the game industry still has creative talent and is actually capable of anything outside of war simulation FPSes and rhythm games.

^ Practically this is what I've been expecting for a long while...

that and Ep. 3 of Half Life like Wombat of course :p

Last edited:
No it's not. At least read the contents of the page before you link it. The guy who posted that story even says it's fake.

No it's not. At least read the contents of the page before you link it. The guy who posted that story even says it's fake.

It's a joke, sorry if that was unclear. The image looked like it was rendered 10 years ago.

No it's not. At least read the contents of the page before you link it.
That Page said:
Our apologies – this page was not found

Follow these links to a few things we know are available:

• Main Page
  • Members
  • Chat
  • Events
  • Forum
  • Groups
  • Photos
  • Videos
Alternatively, you can search The Ironstar Movement:
If you get this message again, please let us know.
What page?

iWant...

Kirby Wii - We've waited too long for a new Kirby game!
Super ScribbleNauts - Now with adjectives!
Sonic 4 Ep 1 - Because it looks cool. And old. And cool. And old. And cool. Good ol' Sonic 4.
3DS - Because it's a new handheld and nothing is known.

So, E3 is tomorrow, just letting you guys know.

And the Microsoft Press Conference starts at 10:00 AM. PDT (12:00 PM. CST for me), I can't wait till Microsoft reveals Natal's final name, and the rumored Slim Xbox 360.

...It never came to America. How did you play it?

Good question.....I guess I forgot a few words here and there. Though I know for fact, that the game doesn't do anything remotely close to interesting in the story. It looks like no fun at all, and from what I gather it is no fun at all. So yeah, never played it, so sorry for the confusion.

Though Microsoft's conference is done!

Highlights? Of course!

-Black-Ops looks fun
-As does Gears of War 3
-and Halo Reach
-Lots of Kinect (is that how you spell it?)
-Kinect games, for the most part, look uninteresting.
-Oh hey Sonic Free Riders confirmed
-360 "slim" is sexy

....Sonic Free Riders only for 360.

I think it should of been on the Wii. I mean, there already is a market and to play the sequel I don't want to pay 150 dollars for Kinect.

Out of the 15 launch games, 4 are fitness games. Nintendo got lots of **** for having 1.... this is just sad. THIS IS HOW NOT TO SHOW MOVE, SONY.

Kinect Adventures (Microsoft Game Studios)
Kinectimals (Frontier Studio/Microsoft Game Studios)
Kinect Joy Ride (Big Park/Microsoft Game Studios)
Kinect Sports (Rare/Microsoft Game Studios)
Dance Central (MTV Games)
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (Ubisoft)
EA Sports Active 2 (EA)
Deca Sports Freedom (Hudson)
Dance Masters (Konami)
Adrenalin Misfits (Konami)
Zumba Fitness (Majesco)
Sonic Free Riders (Sega)
The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout (THQ)
Motion Sports (Ubisoft)
Game Party: In Motion (Warner Bros.)
Microsoft's conference was a bit meh. There is Reach and COD. But even then, COD is multiplatform. So was Reach the only game..? 150 dollars for an add-on for the 360 when the Wii is 200 dollars? ..Um

Sony, show us the awesome move. :)
All I got was Wii sports and Nintendogs, with Microsoft written on them instead of Nintendo.
I laughed

Edit: Apparently, Rising isn't Microsoft exclusive. Just looked like when it was first shown.

Last edited:
I found the use of Kinect for the navigation and for media ridiculous. However the games show that it might have some success with the right kind of audience. The fitness game definitely looked more fleshed out than Wii Fit, except for the fact that Wii Fit could still be enjoyed as a game (something that I really liked about it)

However, it looks like it'll be rather pricey. I wonder how much success they'll have with people that don't already have an Xbox360. I missed the clone wars game entirely due to the bandwidth skipping out, I thought they were planning on doing this for the motion-plus, but with kinect they can add stuff like force moves and all that which will probably make it even better...and the way kinect looks, it probably needs a few serious games or else it'll be branded as a casual accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back