• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The dinoboy boss pack.(Set 1 completed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

These are charater bosses from the comics I made a long time ago(I've got two done so far.)

Heres some pictures.

nega-dinoboy:

nega dinoboy in third eye formation:

And now download links.

dinoboy bosses set 1.zip: http://www.mediafire.com/?4gm54gmyyzq

new upcoming bosses list:
-gray the marker
-roboegg99
-rb-105-e
-rollo
-the big w
and more to come.

And more to come.

Looks pretty fugly. The sprites are nothing more than paintbrush scribbles, at least make an effort to get the sprites looking nice.

Yeah, I know spriting is a pain in the ass, but those are obvious products of quick MSPaint jobs. I'd take a bit more time to work on them than just scribble something up and call it a day - scribble something up to come up with a base, and then work down from there until it looks somewhat presentable.

Of course, this is coming from somebody who isn't very good at spriting... but that's not the point, now is it?

Terrible. You do not amuse me. Fix your sprite work and maybe it'll be decent.

Yes, I'll agree with the rest and say these could be better.

If you need software, though, there's always the GIMP; perhaps it could help you out.

*mauled by a grizzly, thrown into a snake pit, and dipped into vinegar afterwards*

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

I mean, COME ON! Is this the BEST you can do?! Seriously, people, it's time to start putting some E-F-F-O-R-T into this stuff! All I see being released constantly is stuff like this! I can't take it any more! Take some time into doing your work instead of just throwing "something" together to release and go "LOLZ LUK AT MAI KEWL WAD" when all you have is a crappy sprite replacement.

You, sir, have just been
pwnedfire.PNG

Was that flame post and a bump of this topic REALLY necessary

Sure, people need to put effort into thier wads, but you should really not be so harsh about it. Plus you're taking this wad WAY to seriously.

Sure it sucks but there's no reason why you should have made a flame post like that.

roboegg99 said:
Yeah this wad does suck(thats why I stopped it). but bumping a topic to flame is stupid.

If flaming is the same thing as getting the truth out, then whatever. Plus it's not really that much of a bump, it's only like 11 days.

And it wasn't really JUST towards you, roboegg. It's towards many people.

Crüsäder said:
If flaming is the same thing as getting the truth out, then whatever.

In this case, the way you put your post, it IS considered flaming.
You can also get the truth out WITHOUT flaming. You just have to not be so harsh about it.
Chances are that you might get a temp. ban now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back