The "Did You Know..." Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

Did you know that Angel Island is an actual place in San Francisco? Ironicly, it's the West Coast equivilent of Ellis Island, where a lot of Asians immigrated to America.

If you don't get it, Angel Island is the first level in Sonic 3.

Post more stuff like that in this thread.

Hmm...
Did you know that...
augh, I can't remember it now. It was really cool, but... I forgot.

Here's some...
Did you know?...If you could count the number of times a cricket chirps in one minute, divide by 2, add 9 and divide by 2 again, you would have the correct temperature in celcius degrees... How do they know that?
Did you know?...Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
Did you know?...Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
Did you know?...In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
Did you know?...No piece of square dry paper can be folded in half more than 7 times
Did you know?..."Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
Did you know?... All the chemicals in the human body have a combined value of about 7 bucks
Did you know?...Bill Gates has enough money to buy every house in Alaska

Bigboi said:
Did you know that Angel Island is an actual place in San Francisco? Ironicly, it's the West Coast equivilent of Ellis Island, where a lot of Asians immigrated to America.

Oh yeah, I was gonna mention that when I got back from San Francisco. ^_^;;

hotdog003 said:
Did you know?...Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
Because one of my friends I'm forced to know that. That guy know a lot about weapons and the Second World War, seriously.
hotdog003 said:
Did you know?...In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
XD What a paradox.
hotdog003 said:
Did you know?..."Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
Who says that people only uses certain part of the keyboard for the left hand? I can use all the keys with it. Is more, I typed this text with only that hand. Slower, but I did. *shot*
hotdog003 said:
Did you know?...Bill Gates has enough money to buy every house in Alaska
Bill Gates is the most millionarie person over the world... And with pathetic products :P I bet that Windows VISTA is the end of Windows.

But it's also the name of the island in Sonic Adventure DX. ^_^

And the island in Sonic 3/S3&K was originally named "Floating Island" :o

TailsDoll said:
And the island in Sonic 3/S3&K was originally named "Floating Island" :o
In America. And we all know how accurate the American manuals were at the time. *coughSonicCDSallyMobiuscough*

Bigboi said:

I did that know and
Did you now that today is my Birthday ^^?

Walter
(joke...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back