• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Carnival Nightmare Zone (CNZ.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, could I get some other views? Also, I'm doing an Act 2 and 3 for this, so this isn't the only one. Act 2 is inside of the park and Act 3 is a Boss Fight with Eggman on the Merry-Go-Round of DOOM!

It isnt quite a Carnival Nightmare yet without a Spinning barrel.

But im quite interested to see where you can take this concpet and how fleshed out it can become, also is there a chance of some different music perhaps something you would find in a slightly deranged circus to fit with the Carnival Nightmare theme?

Chaos said:
Spring Hill and Special Stages have good music for a carnival Zone.

Try the old Special Stage music. I haven't seen it used well yet, and this seems like it would fit the bill.

jet_the_hawk_06 said:
you could use the hang castle music from sonic heroes thats very 'canivaly' lol

Thats one of my favorite songs on that game.

The bump was unnessacery. And this is canceled for a while so I can focus on something bigger.

The scr_destruction mod.

jet_the_hawk_06 said:
whoa sorry pal not my complete fault my keyboards nearly broke

Don't use that excuse. You just typed 2 "r"s in a row. YOur keyboard is quite obviously not broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back