The best thing in the non modded SRB2

Hello. For me the best thing that has ever happened to me in this game is seeing something familiar. The thing from the past that has been forgotten by Sega and only used as a harsh reference in the background or a 2 minute cameo. You get into the boss of arid canyon. You see trash flying out of a Eggman cargo box. and then he jumps out. The emerald chasing, gun wielding, pogo stick tail bouncing, jerboa-wolf, Fang The Sniper (or knack the weasel) appears for a fight. When he jumped out I noticed him the second he landed. The overlong and stretched out boots, the belt, the pointed tail, the gloves with the metal plate covering on them, his western cowboy hat, and most importantly his trademark large fang sticking out his mouth. Me and this guy go far back. He was my favorite in sonic the fighters, I used to borrow comics from my dad and read threw them and I always pictured fang with a western and crazy accent, and 3 years ago I played Sonic The Hedgehog Triple trouble. The boss was honestly really simple. I was just sucked into my past of playing games and fighting him. And the SRB2 fight brings me joy. He frantically bounces around shooting you with his popgun and tossing bombs from another member of team hooligan. when he gets to his late bit on health he tosses bombs at the ceiling exploding the walls off the room showing you to be on a moving train which in my opinion really fits his character. also when he attacks you he becomes open to attack by laughing at you like he did in Sonic Triple Trouble. when he loses he falls over, then getting and bouncing away, only to hit a sign and falling. After the fight you get the ability to play as fang the sniper. For the first time in history. Fang gains a full moveset to call his own. A lot of people say fang is the worst character but in my opinion he's better than you think. he can mow down bosses, he can be super fast if used well, and on the last phew levels the gravity being low makes fang's tail bounce more powerful to the point where he can skip entire sections if he want's too. This game recreates the best experience for veteran sonic fans, it has a huge community, it has a sick soundtrack, and when it come to fan support it gives it to us ten fold. The 2.2 update was the best so far and get this newcomers there's gonna be more in the future and if they bring back more deep cuts and reimagines them than ill be highly appreciative to call it the best sonic fan game this community has seen in a while.

Attachments

• Fang's back!.jpeg
    Fang's back!.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back