Tf is wrong with this raver guy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTXIllusion

Life is an illusion, and so is your hairline
So there's some dude named raver who's been going around on srb2 and discord saying and doing some really crazy stuff, including impersonating people, sending dox threats and R*p* threats. anyone know anything about this kid?
Post automatically merged:

some more screenshots of recent activity by him

<moderator: snip!>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
well someones never been beaten/spanked/whooped before
Screenshot 2026-07-28 163608.png
 
So there's some dude named raver who's been going around on srb2 and discord saying and doing some really crazy stuff, including impersonating people, sending dox threats and R*p* threats. anyone know anything about this kid?
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 191971some more screenshots of recent activity by him
He did that while impersonating Tarrego, and I am a minor... . i hope he dies in a fire
 
attention seeking kid, best to ignore him and once he recieves no attention he'll (hopefully) stop
 
I just think this kid's actually dumb because multiple people have called him out and exposed him for his bs and he just chooses to continue exposing himself, its so stupid
 
Last edited:
Whats worrying is that the other leakers already apologized like 4 months ago. This guy just refuses to own up to his actions. I have an entire 40 minute video I recorded of just this guy dodging all of the questions we asked him and any time he lied and we called him out for his lie he’s just say something racist like “you’re black so it doesn’t matter” or something. Its so pathetic
 
Whats worrying is that the other leakers already apologized like 4 months ago. This guy just refuses to own up to his actions. I have an entire 40 minute video I recorded of just this guy dodging all of the questions we asked him and any time he lied and we called him out for his lie he’s just say something racist like “you’re black so it doesn’t matter” or something. Its so pathetic
There's some clue that he may be a bot? A lot of yt comments like this are bots
Post automatically merged:

And r
Whats worrying is that the other leakers already apologized like 4 months ago. This guy just refuses to own up to his actions. I have an entire 40 minute video I recorded of just this guy dodging all of the questions we asked him and any time he lied and we called him out for his lie he’s just say something racist like “you’re black so it doesn’t matter” or something. Its so pathetic
eally off topic but, ur bio says "Wolf Main", is like, Smash Bros?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top