Texture and/or sprite artist needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolloyd

Formerly LloydLuigi123 and Nookels
So me and my sister are working on "Sonic Surge Adventure" a classic Sonic fangame with a few modern elements. We need some artists for the game as we're not that good ourselves. We call ourselves HYPERSonic Team.

contact us here: LINK MOVED TO SIGNATURE

Last edited:
so i need you to make some 64x64 2D city textures
Post automatically merged:

i will also get a new site soon
hey not to interrupt but uhh you dont wanna link website others than inside your description/signature

what about them
The moderators wouldn't exactly take kindly to you asking for art without proof of the project existing in the first place, and if the signature changed...

Even then, the site... really isn't enough proof of the project being there, since it's just a standard neocities page but with a fancy entrance thing.

The moderators wouldn't exactly take kindly to you asking for art without proof of the project existing in the first place, and if the signature changed...

Even then, the site... really isn't enough proof of the project being there, since it's just a standard neocities page but with a fancy entrance thing.
I'm actually working on it right now as of righting this reply.

I'm actually working on it right now as of righting this reply.
Project recruitment threads need to have proof of progress. Feel free to recreate a thread about your project whenever you have enough work to show, but this one will need to be closed as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back