Test Arrest Command Issues

Not open for further replies.
The game crashes if I use the testarrest command that I made after an enemy becomes my target. Also, I want to make it where if I'm looking at an object it becomes my target for testing purposes.

COM_AddCommand("testarrest", function(player)
	if player.mo.target
		player.mo.arrestedplayer = player.mo.target
		player.mo.arrestedplayer = nil
		CONS_Printf(player, "No objects found to arrest!")
	if player.mo
		P_LinedefExecute(64, player.mo.arrestedplayer, player.mo.subsector.sector)

Compiled for SDL version: 2.0.4
Linked with SDL version: 2.0.3
Setting up SRB2...
Looking for WADs in: SRB2WADDIR,.
Z_Init(): Init zone memory allocation daemon.
System memory: 2047MB - Free: 2047MB
W_InitMultipleFiles(): Adding IWAD and main PWADs.
Added file C:\Users\ZachandTim\Desktop\My Files\Games\SRB2\2.1\srb2.srb (6214 lumps)
Loading main config from C:\Users\ZachandTim\Desktop\My Files\Games\SRB2\2.1\srb2.srb
Added file C:\Users\ZachandTim\Desktop\My Files\Games\SRB2\2.1\zones.dta (962 lumps)
Loading main config from C:\Users\ZachandTim\Desktop\My Files\Games\SRB2\2.1\zones.dta
Added file C:\Users\ZachandTim\Desktop\My Files\Games\SRB2\2.1\player.dta (526 lumps)
Added file C:\Users\ZachandTim\Desktop\My Files\Games\SRB2\2.1\rings.dta (444 lumps)
Added file C:\Users\ZachandTim\Desktop\My Files\Games\SRB2\2.1\patch.dta (94 lumps)
Added file C:\Users\ZachandTim\Desktop\My Files\Games\SRB2\2.1\music.dta (171 lumps)
NOTE: Under SDL2, all modes are supported on all platforms.
Under opengl, fullscreen only supports native desktop resolution.
Under software, the mode is stretched up to desktop resolution.
0: 1920x1200
1: 1920x1080
2: 1680x1050
3: 1600x1200
4: 1600x900
5: 1366x768
6: 1440x900
7: 1280x1024
8: 1280x960
9: 1280x800
10: 1280x720
11: 1152x864
12: 1024x768
13: 800x600
14: 640x480
15: 640x400
16: 320x240
17: 320x200
Current Video Mode
320x200 at 16 bit color
Stored in system memory
CPU Info: 486: 1, 586: 1, MMX: 1, 3DNow: 0, MMXExt: 0, SSE2: 1
HU_Init(): Setting up heads up display.
Number of console HUD lines is now 5
executing config.cfg
Default resolution: 640 x 400 (8 bits)
M_Init(): Init miscellaneous info.
R_Init(): Init SRB2 refresh daemon.
srb2.srb added 2975 frames in 231 sprites
player.dta added 163 frames in 1 sprites
rings.dta added 431 frames in 18 sprites
patch.dta added 1 frames in 1 sprites
Added skin 'tails'
Added skin 'knuckles'
Number of Extra Colormaps: 0
S_Init(): Setting up sound.
ST_Init(): Init status bar.
D_CheckNetGame(): Checking network game status.
Entering main game loop...
We hope you enjoy this game as
much as we did making it!
...wait. =P
Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.19 (May 28 2017 12:27:09 22232832)
Starting Server....
Binding to
Network system buffer: 64Kb
Contacting the server...
Sending join request...
Join accepted, waiting for complete game state...
Player 1 has joined the game (node 0)
Speeding off to level...
Map is now "MAP01: GREENFLOWER ZONE 1"
Player 1 renamed to Choalover
$addfile gfz_cave_b3.wad
Added file ./gfz_cave_b3.wad (12 lumps)
Loading main config from ./gfz_cave_b3.wad
Current map 1 replaced by added file, ending the level to ensure consistency.

Speeding off to level...
Map is now "MAP01: GREENFLOWER ZONE 1"
$addfile testjailscript.lua
Added file ./TestJailScript.lua (1 lumps)
Loading Lua script from ./TestJailScript.lua
Pardon me while I initialize the Lua scripting interface...
Added command "testarrest"
Added command "gototestjail"
No maps added
No objects found to arrest!
No objects found to arrest!
No objects found to arrest!
No objects found to arrest!
No objects found to arrest!

I_Error(): P_MapStart: tmthing set!
I_ShutdownGraphics(): shut down
I_ShutdownTcpDriver: shut down
I_ShutdownSystem(): end of logstream.
Last edited:
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)