TempSuper

TempSuper v2.0

TechnoGod

Game Breaker
TechnoGod submitted a new resource:

TempSuper - Get the quick and temporary boost you need!

yspFxJn.png

Ever wanted just a little boost? Well with this script you can temporarily turn super but there is a catch to it. If you use this you are only super for 30 seconds then you can't use it again until the map changes, so basically you have to make this one use count. Using this does require you to have 50 rings, what did you seriously think it would be for free?

Of course you can modify the time you are super for.

You can...​

Read more about this resource...

I wished this worked in single-player, the idea of not being able to collect the Chaos Emeralds at all, and instead only getting to go super for a limited time sounds like a cool gameplay twist, you could maybe even add ways to earn uses (like lives) through milestones in the future.

(collect a certain amount of rings, defeat a certain number of enemies, beat multiple levels in a row in under a certain amount of time, etc.)

So I don't care if this deletes the emeralds from existence to work, if anything, I'd prefer to use this over how vanilla works at this point, making super function akin to a powerup makes you treat it like one. Instead of using super to cheese levels after acquiring the emeralds (if you can, some modded map packs just don't let you, I think), you have the power out the gate, but you must use it wisely. (especially if the person playing lowered how long it lasts)

TL:DR I really like the idea, wish it worked in single-player, & think this has potential if expanded upon down the road.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back