Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex the hedgehog said:
Arrg, bad grammar make hurt brain, bad.

Ne'ways, I can be very odd because, I don't know, but I think I have A.D.H.D., and just go wild and shout random things a lot, and when i'm not supposed to shout, I bounce a lot. I like to take naps, even when I've been hyper all day. I've had thoughts of killing one of my most annoying classmates with a fucking piano wire. Also, I like violent stuff. If someone in real life crosses the line, I sanp and whale on the person.

I'm known in real life for being incredibly violent.
When something gets popular, it loses some of it's magic with me.
I hate Sonic fans far more than any game.
I have daydreams of being inside Terminia.
At night, I become a crazy-paranoid gamer. Even to the point that playing my rarely-played second AC town at night (While the game itself was late evening) gave me nightmares.
I wear glasses and am very underweight.
I hate the area where I live, due to it's severe redneckness.
I am largly a Nintendo fanboy, but I do own a PS2.
I hate religion, yet believe there is likely some factor to reality we have not yet discovered, which explains all the stuff religion tries to.
When talking about a character of japanese origin with an L or R in their name, I use the japanese pronounciation. (Sort of a rolled L, yet a rolled R as well.)
I have a secret crush on Furiousfox.

Draykon said:
I have a secret crush on Furiousfox.

You were just waiting till a noob goes by and says sometihng freaked out.

More to list

Im over weight(gosh)
I download roms and warez
Im a lower age person say Im 10 and I watch/play stuff under that age.
My microphone voice sound liek a hobo(no offesne to hobos>.>)
I like penaut butter
Ive tasted milk that has,surup,juice,potatoes,and sasuage in it

Draykon said:
I have a secret crush on Furiousfox

Not anymore! XD

more to add....

16) I made my furry.
17) I'm only 12, yet have a vore and body inflation fetish(TMI, I know).
18) see 17.
19) I think Amy has bipolar disease.
20) I have a huge blanket, yet I can fit it in 2 of my shirts.

Back with alot...
1.I take a dump in my parents bathroom
2.I Don't like R&B Even though im Black (sorry if thats rascism but its true)
3. I listen to techno
4. I actuly save my luch money to buy games...
5. I think Im addicting to doing the T-bag in my friends halo game or any other fps...

Hm...more to add...

15. Contrary to Crazygamerx6, I found Bobo...whatever to be the most idiotic and pointless show ever. (sorry, but I REALLY didn't like that show)

16. Like Ree-C, I honestly like Vista, I think it looks a lot nicer than XP, is more secure, and since I've overcome the initial compatibility problems I think it runs smoother...most of the time.

17. I knew what vore was before coming here and seeing that Ree-C was a Vorarephile. :P

18. I'm writing a paper for my senior graduation project on how music piracy is wrong and takes money from bands, yet I'd say about 8GB of my music is dl'd. Hey, I couldn't think of anything else to write about lol. Call me a hypocrite if you want...

19. I have a coffin in my room.
...though it's a guitar case so nvm.

20. I could've got my drivers license december 27th 2006....yet I STILL don't have it.
Go ahead, tell me I suck at life...I already know. D:

Maybe more to come when I care...

ninja said:
3. I listen to techno

Is that really odd?

more stuff...

21) I have Vista and love it(much like few people before hand).
22) I've had a Game Cube so long that it stopped working.
23) Once I bashed my head against a closet mirror and it broke(I was really mad at myself, forget why).
24) I didn't get 7 years of bad luck from that. *tackled*
25) I don't get the whole crazy cream fenomenon on deviant art(please tell me, if you know).
26) I've made a lot of friends online just from one sonic quiz thing I made on quizilla, all of them female and 14.
27) I'm wiccan. *shot by people that think I'm betraying God*(If this has happened to you because you have a pagan religion, raise your hand.-_-)
28) I have a lot of weird things, don't I? *beaten*

Some more weird things 'bout me,

I can go two whole days... well, a week if i want to without food,

I'm abnormally tall and quite strong but i don't like to fight,

i like doom 64 music even though it's considered just to be wind effects and computer tones.

i love striped things eg, striped shirts or jumpers but not trousers,

i also got natural black hair, I'm not an emo btw i like living life happily.

Ah, yes... a couple more things.

1) I find Sonic boring;
2) I really do like Vista;
3) Occasionally, when annoyed, I'll bang my head on the cupboard next to me;
4) I despise Macs with my heart, mind, and soul;
5) I do not deny the existence of a god, but I do hate religion. Heard of that British teacher and a bear named Mohammed?
6) If I find any computers with old unused parts, I tend to salvage them and use them in my current computer, which as of now, has 5 fans and 3 hard drives;
7) Curries. I love curries. Especially tikka masala and korma, with chicken;
8) I am naga obsessed. Really obsessed. Mostly the kind you'll find in my avatar, or my dA (http://www.reisstc.deviantart.com) account;
9) I, when playing a game, don't think "This has good graphics", I think "With these graphics, it has a great framerate", and as such, I still think Halo: Combat Evolved and Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time look great.
10) I probably walk a couple of miles every day, taking about 20 minutes to get from home to school, then back again, then back home to school, then home again. I have a lot of free periods, at most, giving me around 3 horus of time to do ANYTHING.
11) I sing to myself when I'm bored, normally softer songs (think: Papa Roach - Forever, and Stone Sour - Through Glass) since I'm not very good at more energetic ones.
12)I am really a very quiet person, unless I do start talking. Can't shut me up. Spent an entire half-hour car journey reciting Bill Bayley jokes (Like one toff chases a fox on foot, etc)
13) I find it somewhat difficult making friends, as I talk very little. And when I do, it's rare that I make more in a the same time period or location; e.g, my friend Daniel, I kenw him in primary school, where we were more rivals than friends, but then we became friends after a year of knowing eachother; Christopher who I got to knew when he moved next to my nan's house, since my old friend Jordan moved away from there; and then Dexter, who I got to know when I moved to where I live now. I also tend to make good friends with the teaching assistants and teachers at my school, due to having to talk to them (They wouldn't be very good if they didn't talk to the students, would they?);
14) Despite being a voreaphile, virtually no-one I know in real life knows, with the exception of Chris, where it incredibly rarely is ever brought up (in the last few months, probably been mentioned twice, neither of which were incriminating or embarrassing, but merely "probably since you like..." sort of thing). But then, he doesn't really care;
15) Also, if anyone calls me bad at anything, I will always do better or go against them just to say "in your face". E.g, Halo the other day, some guy under the clan-name "PRO" called me and Christopher "clan noobs" (we're [ÇF]). As a result, taking this somewhat personally, as I dislike my videogaming ability to be criticised, I went and got a running riot off "PRO" alone. Also goes for if people are beating me, and unfortunately, I tend to get worse the more ****ed off I get with someone, especially the bigheaded players. As a result, I tend to lose, as does the rest of the team due to my lack of teamwork when we most need it.
16) And finally, I'm the sort of person willing to give second chances, such as my brother playing my DS and not putting anything back, or giving the SMG a try on Crysis, or eating my stepdad's "concoctions" (Dinner), as we like to call them.

I know I posted before, but I kind of changed over time.

1: I prefer 3D free-roam Sonic games above 2D ones.
2: I find it hard to start something long and difficult.
3: Its hard for me to stop once busy with something.
4: I had my own house at a very young age.
5: I succeeded at my driving test the first time, which is kinda rare here, since they only let 5 pass a day, and I drove at 12:30 AM.
6: I hate any type of drug. Alcohol or heroine, I don't care. They're both bad to me.
7: Its hard for me to bash someone, despite how stupid he/she is.

Super mystic sonic said:
2: I find it hard to start something long and difficult.
3: Its hard for me to stop once busy with something.

You are not alone.

more stuff! (wow, I have some major problems, don't I?)

29) I had a weird dream when I was 11 that I bumped into Blaze and Cream at a carnival--then freaking out on some roller coaster.
30) My parents only buy Pepsi One and I like it.
31) Me and my friends are going to make a show of randomness on Youtube and make some songs(even parodies, I already made one up for that annoying Souja Boy crap).
32) Me and my friends like to make fun of Amy, Rouge, Tails, Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow.(Then again, what young sonic fan doesn't?)

@SMS: For #7, me too. One time, I accidentally put too much cleaning alcohol on a thermometor and I tasted it, and the taste sucks. Hard.

Ummm...cleaning alcohol is specifically manufactured for the purpose of
cleaning...that's like saying Windex tastes bad. Don't all cleaning supplies
taste bad?

Hmmmm....Something else, something else...

21. I'm fairly intelligent yet my grades speak volumes otherwise.
I'm either too lazy or distracted to do work or if I get too far behind
I just quit caring...kinda like right now... -_-

22. I'm REALLY religious, yet I find no solace in going to church and I
have trouble swallowing most of the bible. And I tend to accept people's
beliefs and leave them be, instead of screaming BLASPHEMOUS HEATHENS!

lol

I spend some of my free time trying to master and controll my electromagnetic field.
If a human were to be able to fully control it, they could theoretically do things that are otherwise impossible.

Things like flying, telekinesis, throwing energy(like in DBZ), increasing speed and strength. etc.....

But so far I have only been able to succeed in telekinesis.
I would much rather fly and be able to shoot energy blasts, but that is going to take a lot of practice, not to mention an Inconceivable ammount of time.

This may be "odd" to some of you, but I really dont think much of it.

I'm capable of saving thirty dollars a week but not capable of buying stuff. =| I'd have bought fraps by now and started my let's play videos for TEH U2BE!

But I haven't. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back