Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done many odd things in video games.

• I have managed to get out of somehow undodgable deaths in NSMB and NSMBWii
  • I can get more kills in L4D2 with a lawn Gnome than with a machine gun.
  • I got into and argument with a tf2 player yesterday about CHEESE! (The food, not the sonic character)
  • The first ever kill I got in Halo Combat evolved PC was shooting someone up the arse through a grated floor with a shotgun.
  • In MKWii I can beat almost anyone with the worst vehicle, or what most poeple call the worst vehicle.
Even more stuff to come soon.

I love Monster movies. After watching Gamera and Godzilla movies, I watched some other monster flicks and got into those too.

I especially like The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms. I'm going to try and watch Them! sometime. (I'm not sure if Them even has an ! in it's name, but whatever.)

I'm also very cynical. Meaning I expect the worst out of most people.

I love eating a good steak with caramel.
I eat cereals With coffee.
I eat pizza with PEANUTS.
I hate PEANUTS.

In the car, I tend to blast IOSYS songs at the top of my lungs.

I tend to screw around on here to much >.>

I dream to get the skill to make an srb2 mod with the levels from Megaman 1-7, and include a few others of my design that will make you scream colorful language at your computer when you lose at them for being so difficult. I could have you test it if you want. (You never know, I could make match levels for it.)

I spam on my own SRB2 Server (on occasion)

I get into curse fights in IRC on occasion.

I am obsessed with Artemis Fowl books.

I love the Yugioh TCG.

.When I had long hair I would play with it alot and figured out I could make myself look like a girl which lead to the girl version of myself Tina.

Watawatapitusberry? That´s just bizarre!

Ok, I´ll pretend I didn´t see that. Another weird fact about myself is tha I´m addicted to Airsoft Guns, but I hate the Airsoft as a sport. And I hate paintball guns but love to go and play with my friends every month on a rented field.

Um, erm, um, um, um, I like Sports Video Games but I don't play a sport...? Is that odd...? I dunno.

Here are a couple of things.

1. If I seem bad or mean to you I am actually much nicer in real life.
2. I have taught almost all my brothers to like Sonic because Sonic is awesome.
3. I've had 3 teachers call me a perfect student.
4. I love sour things.
5. I love putting salsa on my popcorn.
6. I Love speed and to run that I run everday at 8:00 A.M.
7. I have a brother that thinks the chaos emeralds are real.(Plays to much Sonic).
8. I rarely get angry when beaten in Srb2 or in any other game, but I can get very angry in real life.
9. My name should've never been Metal Fighter (Note: this isn't something odd about myself just thought you should know).
10. I love the remixes made Olivier Sirois (Note: this might not be odd).

Something odd about me?? ok.... I play SRB2. XD, just a joke.

*I have 7 brothers , my house looks like a busy road.
*I was punished without using my PC for a week, but I use it in front of my mother.

These things are odd???

Um, erm, um, um, um, I like Sports Video Games but I don't play a sport...? Is that odd...? I dunno.

It's sure as hell odd that you like sports video games in the first place, never mind the fact that you don't play sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back