Teleporting help

シャドヲウフ2279

lb_kart-rs.szs
So I'm trying to make a circular christmas map, but I don't know how to make teleport points. I'm trying to make it so when you reach one edge, it teleports you to the opposite end of the map (Like the Bus map or the Endless Hallway map.). I'm also trying to make it so you can go to a different part of the map by reaching a certain area.

If you need a picture for reference, here you go:
Screenshot 2023-10-22 8.48.06 PM.png


If you know how to help, send anything. Whether it's a segment of code, or anything else, send what you can to help.

Thanks!
 
Here I am, coming back to this thread just over 2 years later with the first footage of my successful attempt at a back-and-forth teleport point.

srb20004.gif


After reading three different articles, including thing type 751, linedef type 412 (Thanks for the link btw) and linedef executors AND ripping ERZ2 and looking at the teleport points created there, I've done what I was trying to to do all along and created a working building entrance/exit! (Now the map edges are next, maybe. :P)
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top