talk about your chao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicroboblast11 said:
I use a temporary memory modifier for SADX PC to make any kind of chao I want. I can have a baby chao turned in to an adult immediately, turn a neutral adult NiGHTS chao into a dark Chaos chao. I even can have a Tails chao, only otherwise available on the Gamecube! I have a NiGHTS chao (from memory modifier), Sonic, Tails, Knux, Amy, Shadow, and light, neutral, and dark chaos (all from a chao save file I downloaded) I LOVE HACKS! I can turn Sonic into shadow, by the way.
The memory modifier (levels are only temporarily modified) can be found here: http://membres.lycos.fr/mprower/pso/sadx/pc_edit/
For all us lucky Dreamcast users we have this awesome climax of human achievement called the VMU application. It lets us do all of the above, except with a nice, glossy little interface!

Oh, and the VMU is portable, so, y'know, I guess that's helpful. In case you ever wanted to create some sort of Herculean god chao while you're on the crapper. I don't know. It's something of a novelty.

chaos that is a pretty good chao. my brother had a gold sonic chao he beat the karate and most of the racing 8) .
but our friend took out the memory card and he lost the chao data :cry:

In my sa2b file i have a very strange chao and I don't know how this came to be.
Maybe it is because i am raising it with basicly every character and every item I collect in the levels, I give to it animals and everything.
It doesn't have a name.
I world tell everyone what it looks like but i don't exactly remember.
I will give the description later when i get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back