Tales of Symphonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghov87

I have a game which is called Tales Of Symphonia for the nintendo gamecube. I like this game better than Final Fantasy XII. I thought it was a great game all around. Nothing that I didn't like about this game that i can think about. Tell me what you thought about it.

Indeed. ToS was a great game. However, it has quite the learning curve for the battle system in my opinion. I always died because I couldn't figure out the defense button :/

I'll Begin said [url=http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?p=130312#130312 said:
here[/url]]I have Tales Of Symphonia, it's one of my all-time favorite games. The fast paced gameplay, the charming graphics, the epic (although repetitive) sound track, the emotive dialogue, the awesome story with twists and turns everywhere, the sheer length of the game, etc. all work together to produce, not a game, but a work of art.

I imported it, though. And because my Freeloader is broken, I can't play it anymore. :(

Got a broadband adapter, a copy of PSOGC Ep 1 & 2 (not plus) and a network over there?

Tales of Symphonia was good. For the Nintendo Gamecube.

I've just gotten far on Tales of the Abyss, it's a major improvement of Symphonia, in story and battle system.

Try Abyss, it's a better storyline than Symphonia, and longer. ^.^

furyhunter600 said:
Indeed. ToS was a great game. However, it has quite the learning curve for the battle system in my opinion. I always died because I couldn't figure out the defense button :/

the defense button is x. I'm pretty sure but i haven't played in a long time

^_^

Aaahhhh. Tales of Symphonia.

My all time Favorite RPG.

Only TP has come close to dislodging it...

The best ever!!!!!

1. Storyline - It keeps twisting and turning.
2. Battle System - Same as Phantasia but they added the Unision Attack.
3. Bosses - Some are easy but you'll run into some hard ones.
4. Costumes & Easter Eggs - You can't miss these. Pac-man statue, Klonoa costume.
5. Summonings - In most games you can repest the summonings over and over. In ToS, Hit limit mode with Sheena and use one of your summonings.
6. Secret Techs and Magics - These are hard to get so instead of explaining all of them, I'll give you the website. (Gives you the edge in battles).

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/rp...ml?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back