• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails without tails

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHADOWA1.png

Don't have any sprites of Rouge or Eggman.

I bet this would be pretty cool...*goes to room then pukes at the idea or Tails Getting his tails chopped off* Ahhh! ...horrid image.......horrid image... *head implodes*

nitro_the_hedghog said:
This could actually come in handy for editing. I wonder if he's still working on this.....

Wrong. I'm the same guy as ShyDog. I stopped playing SRB2 for aaaaggggeeessss and now I'm finally back, but I had forgotten my password, so I started a new account. =)

Mkay, then. Although I was hoping for this to be finished so that I could edit it into the ails in my character pack..

Really I don't see the point for having this wad. It's just tails without tails so what is the point.

Earuto said:
Really I don't see the point for having this wad. It's just tails without tails so what is the point.

olol still no ? marks olol

So, what's the point of Blaze without blaze? (lawl two word meanings)

How about no ability? Cause 1, thok is seriously getting annoyingly overused. "Omg a character was made, lets give it thok just cuz itz fast and cool!" and 2, since when could Tails thok anyways?

Good thing this was cancelled, I mean, who would want a tailsless Tails? His name is Tails because of the double tails, without them he would simply be called Miles, and he couldn't fly.
  • This WAD is like:
    Sonic without speed,
    Shadow without the black color,
    Silver without the silver color,
    Blaze without pyrotecnics,
    Cream without the cream color,
    Fang/Nack without his large tooth,
    Omega without the omega letters,
    Marine without her love for the sea...

Jacklekku said:
Good thing this was cancelled, I mean, who would want a tailsless Tails? His name is Tails because of the double tails, without them he would simply be called Miles, and he couldn't fly.
  • This WAD is like:
    Sonic without speed,
    Shadow without the black color,
    Silver without the silver color,
    Blaze without pyrotecnics,
    Cream without the cream color,
    Fang/Nack without his large tooth,
    Omega without the omega letters,
    Marine without her love for the sea...
You don't get the point of this though. This could really help anyone willing to make a tails edit but want different tails.

And like I said:

Blue Warrior said:
I recall that, in the Genesis Sonic games, Tails' tails run on their own animations rather than being on the same sprites as Tails' body. If you could make a separate thing type for Tails' tails and attach it to the back of him, you could animate the tails in Tails' standing, bored, and hanging states, just like in the classic games.

Not as if that's necessarily important.

HOW CAN HE FLY IF HE HAD NO TAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back