T3H 1.09!!!4!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'm tired and need food. >_>
<Chaos>Then get a Red Bull.
<Omega>I said food, not a discusting energy drink.
<Chaos> But you said you were tired, so I thought--
<Omega>You thought wrong.
<Chaos>Well what do you think of the idea anyways?
<Omega>I think it stinks.
<Chaos>... but I still captured the spotlight for once, huh?
<Omega>I oughta capture YOU.

My only beef isn't that it WOULDN'T work with SRB2, it's that I don't know HOW it would work. Is this to save up on your special rings (ie: get the Automatic but don't want to use it? Just use the primary fire, then)?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
...that last paragraph made no sense, I know. I'm tired and need food. >_>

...badly?

Prepare your brain-filthy beast of meat and hair, for I come bringing 1.09 SCREENSHOTS!

109screen1.png
109screen2.png

109screen3.png
109screen4.png

SSNTails said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
...that last paragraph made no sense, I know. I'm tired and need food. >_>

...badly?

Prepare your brain-filthy beast of meat and hair, for I come bringing 1.09 SCREENSHOTS!

109screen1.png
109screen2.png

109screen3.png
109screen4.png
What are the visible differences with 1.08?

AJ wins the internet.

The secondary fire allows you to fire a normal ring instead of the weapon powerups. This allows you to fire normally under circumstances where it wouldn't be to your advantage to use the weapons, like if you're in close range and you have a Rail. Note that the delay still occurs, so if you fire a rail, you can't fire normally until you would be able to fire a Rail shot again.

Although it sounds like a simple change, it really helps add more depth to the gameplay, since you no longer have to decide not to pick up the weapon ring because you're not very good with the Rail or Explosion, and can only use the special weapons when the time is right.

Having played with it a slight tad in match, I'm really quite happy with how it turns out.

More screens soon enough. For I am a lazy ass and first need to find the time to take them, as well as, unlike what AJ is doing, find a place to take some 'shots that actually show what's NEW in 1.09.

Soon. I promise. ^_^

Is there a variable that makes it so that instead of a timer, the special rings have select ammo (so you CAN save that Automatic Homing Auto Rail Bomb for the VERY end of the match, and scare the crap outta everyone, but for a really short time; or at least, save the Rails for when you need them)?

A second fire button would be very usefull. Sometimes im running around and pick up a rail ring by mistake. Im not very good with rail rings so I could just use normal rings.

Dont worry, Omega will post the real screenshots soon enough. Maybe he'll post Knuckles, Super Sonic, Zim, Megaman, or uh, I dont know, a new character?

I soooOOOoooo hope that Megaman will be in there. I have a newfound obsession with him. *Hums Snakeman from Megaman 3's song*

The secondary fire will be useful for me when I get accidentally an Automatic (I dislike them because I lose a lot of rings (for my game style)!!!)

EDIT: other idea: the ability of shoot rings in 1P / Coop mode. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back