Supersonic Before the Super Sayan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years now I was a little bit dissapointed by the fact that I THOUGHT supersonic was ripped off DBZs Super Sayan. But when I sat down and thought about it if Sonic 2 came out in 1992 and DBZ came some years lator (As I just discovered) Then DBZ IS A RIP OF SONIC! Think about it Seven chaos emerealds and Seven dragon balls? And there are probablably more rip offs that I havnt discovered yet! Yes and while Im happy Sonic isnt a rip off artist I am dissapointed that DBZ is! But ya never know mabye its just a cawinkidink!

Sorry for the loss of some grammer but I dont know how to do it on thease mexican keyboards!

Nope. You're plain wrong.

Dragon Ball/Z ran in Japan from 1986 to 1996. Super Saiya-jin from DBZ was before Sonic 2's Super Sonic. If I recall, Sonic Team even said it was a homage to Dragon Ball.

Your keyboard is no excuse for bad grammar. Fix your typing next time or I will ban you. I'm starting to get fed up with this.

If you have a pair of things called "eyeballs", you can look at the keyboard AND the monitor and see whether you are making typos or not. Then you can utilize this amazing technology called the "Backspace" key to fix them.

There is also a thing called an apostrophe, that is used when you use contractions. Use it.

Sorry mystic but I do have an eye condition! Although I do suppose that is no excuse for bad grammer so Ill try and fix that up as soon as posible.

None of them are rip-offs actually. DBZ got the hair turning yellow and such from a japanese Myth. So it proves the fact that "there's no rip-offs between sonic and DBZ". If I am wrong.....kill me. x_x;

THat myth was only about a strange monkey and his stick... Not about a man with yellow hair and blue eyes :lol: First SSaiyan appearence was in 1991 :P But it´s not only a copy, it´s a wink, like Death Egg is ;)

It is? You must tell me more about this immediately. I'm glad it was a Japanese anime and not some of that horrible Russian anime, because if it was copied from that, Sonic 3 might have sucked!

I once made a Sayan Mario sprite in Mario Paint. It was l33t. Very l33t indeed.

ah a441, its called "castle in the sky". It was done by some famous anime director in 1986. If you ever watch it, you'll find it bears a scary resemblence to angel island (it even has a "master emerald" that keeps it afloat!). It's artwork and animation is similar to the old sonic anime. I can show you a site that has pictures if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back