• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

SuperKnuxTheme Mod to-release!

I've been working on creating special Character mods for the last year or so, and it is sure a might "chore" to achieve. But, I really wanted to have SOMETHING to release as my first mod.....

Why not just a simple song setup?
I used Soundtrap to edit one of the Sonic Mania Adventure remixes, and applied it to Knuckles...
Ready to "hear" this guy really Chuckle?

Mod will be released soon!
(Props and credits go to FULL Credit goes to Katmint, SlainLBs for the code I used to do this.)
 

Attachments

  • srb20035.gif
    srb20035.gif
    502.5 KB · Views: 81

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top