superflips.soc My first soc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superflip96

Now loaded with Calcium!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pa8slu

This is my first soc file, this gives you, almost infininte tails flying and invinciblity and super shoes when they are used.

I know this is a little god moded but its good, right?

Try it out!

Coming soon: Hopfully wad making :D

EDIT!: Now here is a challenge! when you get hit you dont get the flashing effect so you just lose your rings and maybe even get hit twice!

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/38sn62

Blah.soc, meh.soc, <insert random name here>.soc.....yeah...

Oh, I almost forgot! Shu'ssoc.soc!(Not realesed)

Its mostly for testing if u have other wads or soc's loaded, oh and when a i make a blank soc it wont let me click edit things, it keeps getting runtime errors. Wtf.

You guys might wanna start frame or thing SOCcing. This is a bit too standard and easy. I've never made any kinds of these SOCs, and I hope this won't get to be the standard SOC to every guy but me and few other people that have grown out to be good SOCcers.

PS: Think I should release all of my SOCs into a topic?

Are SOCs the next big thing for idiots? D: Just stick to crappy recolors.

Thats what he's been from the beginning to the end, SuperFlip.

Bigboi said:
I'm Bigboi.

I'm one of the most vile, vulgar, and rude users here (and ironically one of the youngest.) Try to get on my good side. I'm 13 years old, hate current generation Sonic games and can kick your ass at Guitar Hero.

Anyhow, I think you should edit some things or states. Like....make a bouncing red buzzer or something like that.

Actually, what Bigboi said is true. As soon as a noob learns to do something, they go ahead and do the WORST POSSIBLE JOB, and release it saying "ZOMG DIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS!" ... soon to find out that thier 'masterpiece' is nothing but a load of crap. (Recolors, and such.) And then, on top of that, they don't listen to advice, spazz out about it, and leave the board. (or get banned from sazzing out in public)

Also note, SMS isn't the best source of information around. (in my opinion after I've been lurking around the forum for the past few months in silence)

Silence: A closed mouth. (What you can't seem to do)

Lurking: Wandering around places.

Also note in the long run, I've gone 3 months or so w/out spamming or going off topic. Just like you going off topic just to make your post count go up by 1, and get a bit of attention trying to look smart, KOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back