Super Tails WAD (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Well, I have no idea why it has taken so long for someone to do this, but here it is:

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0zlmy

This is a Super Tails wad with his music theme from SA1 with normal SRB2 sprites. It is basically a combination of two broken Super Tails WADs I found within the releases section. I hope you enjoy.

Known Bugs:
Has a chance of crashing game if sent too high on a spring...

I was talking about the "Super Tails v2" that had all the flicky sprites. That was the one that was broken. Sorry for the confusion.

Wow, it has crappy music like RedZonic's, a mess up of the powered down like that other one, and the capitalized lump glitch that most bad WADs have.

But on the plus side... uh....

Screens would be good. The last Super Tails I downloaded had his tails spinning but almost no change in speed, also if I hit the space key twice while jumping instead of going up a bit he would zoom up to the top of the level. Plus, no matter what color I used, he would have a dark red super form.

Jazz said:
Well, I have no idea why it has taken so long for someone to do this, but here it is: No offense, but there should have been NOONE who should have done this. Super Tails is really not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back