super sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I could myself be used super sonic in game and instead not.

I have finish the game we are to level easy that normal and find all the chaos emeralds but when beginning one new game with sonic I don't succeed to transform in super sonic :cry:

help? :|

Okay, so you got all Chaos Emeralds on Normal mode? Coolect 50 rings and jump.

well...you have to get all of the emeralds and then get 50 rings and press jump twice. and you also have to find a better translator so i can understand you better.

Uhm, he means exactly what he means. Going to Level Select under the Secrets menu after getting all emeralds will make you start the game with all emeralds. :P

1: get the emeralds (character doesn't matter)
2: choose level select in the secrets menu
3: choose Sonic as character
4: collect 50 rings and thok
5: You're Super Sonic! Remember that every second being Super Sonic costs you a ring.

IT'S GREAT!!

I can give only a council to you? I would put however the jump to ball shape and would try to make so that the attack double quantity makes to explode the enemies with a flash like in sonic 4 :wink:

sorry for my english :?

If you get the 8th emerald (You can only do that through external wads), you can do an armageddon blast when you thok.

Shuffle said:
If you get the 8th emerald (You can only do that through external wads), you can do an armageddon blast when you thok.

thats for hyper sonic and i dont think hyper sonic is in this game anymore :cry:

I believe JTE disabled MD5 checking in the last SRB2JTE release, so it's safe to use with 1.09.3.4.

Yeah, any release of srb2 will work with srb2JTE now, and you can even use a custom IWAD with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back