super sonic got hurt by bots how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexicano

I was just playing a regular game with no wads and I got all 7 chaos emeralds and turned into super sonic and when I went to kill a bot i got hurt with super sonic and lost all my rings and turned to normal sonic! Isn't super sonic suppost to be invinsible? I don't get it this is very wierd!

astar said:
In English please? I couldn't understand what you said.
He was very clear in what he said, but i guess ill reiterate for you.

"Well sometime today i was playing a normal game (No wads added) of Sonic Robo Blast 2, i collected all 7 chaos emeralds and morphed into Supersonic, and it seems i tried to attack a normal enemy and i was injured, lost all my rings, and reverted back to normal Sonic form.
Could you possibly tell me what the problem is?"

There is that better for you Astar? People shouldnt need to be as literate as a college professor...

I blame this forum. It changed the way I read.

eh, reminds me when I save super sonic with debug mode in sonic 2, I can get hurt, and when I do, get reverted back. Some glitch. Mind telling us what you were doing?

astar said:

Harsh man. Though he is a different nationality, I thought he was very clear in what he typed, there was some punctuation errors, but damn...

Ice said:
astar said:

Harsh man. Though he is a different nationality, I thought he was very clear in what he typed, there was some punctuation errors, but damn...
I agree with ice on this one, i understood exactly what he said, only because you don't understand him doesn't mean no one else does =/

Sonic Destiny said:
Ice said:
astar said:
astar said:
I blame this forum. It changed the way I read.

Be a little clearer with that. lol irony
Haha yeah, at least you guys see what i was saying in my earlier post.

Umm, one thing though.... Can we get back to answering this guys' question?
After one more pos..*stabbed*, LOL quote pyramid *bricked*.

I cant really answer his question because i'm just confused about it as he is.

I think it was just a glitch. Nothing can hurt Super Sonic normally (Except crushers and water, though I never understood how Super Sonic can drown if he can breath in space)

flyer3f said:
though I never understood how Super Sonic can drown if he can breath in space

Same way regular Sonic can do that; it's a video game, let the makers make it as realistic as they want but don't try to explain anything that they don't. The Half-Life series is a great example of that.

flyer3f said:
I think it was just a glitch. Nothing can hurt Super Sonic normally (Except crushers and pits, though I never understood how Super Sonic can drown if he can breath in space)
Fix'd

Superusuario said:
flyer3f said:
I think it was just a glitch. Nothing can hurt Super Sonic normally (Except crushers and pits, though I never understood how Super Sonic can drown if he can breath in space)
Fix'd
No it isn't.
flyer3f said:
I think it was just a glitch. Nothing can hurt Super Sonic normally (Except crushers, pits and water, though I never understood how Super Sonic can drown if he can breath in space)

Now it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back