Super Smash Bros. Brawl OST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the process of being ripped as we speak, but the link keeps dying, I think because the ripper is removing tracks in an attempt to prevent his server from crashing due to the thousands trying to leech simultaneously.

He'll probably Rapidshare it when he's done or something.

Also, this is video game related. Moving.

ZTaimat said:
When Piratebay says so. OHWAIT

Except that rip is unconverted in_cube files with no tags whatsoever. Great for getting the OST in your hands right away, but too bad you'll have to check against a text file tracklist to see what's what, unless you plan on spending hours converting to MP3.

Of you could just do like me and wait on other enterprising people who are already converting and tagging for the benefit of all. :P

Or do like me, not be lazy, and rename things acordingly while you wait on the other ones to download:

Brawl - (TrackCharacter) ## - (Name)

example:

Brawl - Mario 01 - SMB(1-1)

...then again, it was more out of 'to create future lazyness' than doing work >_> <_<;
And oh yes. Kirby 08: Epicness. and it's about time, too. What is it?

02 REMIX. KIRBY FANS REJOICE!... And, as a friend pointed out:

<@Daniruu> Oh god.
<@Daniruu> My ears...are having an orgasm.

EDIT:
BlazingPhoenix said:
To add to that, Torrents are evil and take forever. :(
Oddly, they're .RAR's, not torrents.

The soundtrack is the best part of Brawl. Period.

I can't wait til' the whole thing is ripped.

I had to leave the torrent running all night while I was asleep, and once I woke up I had to take four hours to identify/tag everything, but that was a combined 12 hours well spent. This soundtrack is amazing, and it's probably going to be the only thing in my Winamp playlist for the next six months, at least.

DAMN that sounds awesome. I'll wait till I get a Wii when tax money comes, and when March swings 'round when I can get the game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back