Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, yet another delay. Guess the rumors of stores having the release date in March was true. What really bugs me though is that Japan only had the game delayed by a week opposed to four weeks like us, so they now will have it a whole month before us. Thus, spoilers will leak everywhere. ;_;

Jesus NOA, you gave us the Wii and DS a week before Japan, yet you make the gap between the JPN and US version a month and one third. I'm kind of hoping that the JPN version is thrown back to like late February, or even better, early March.

Wow.

sheik_080116b-l.jpg

Her model has two things that definitely weren't there in SSBM.

For the record, my guess for the reason of the delay is network infrastructure. It's the only thing I can think of that explains why the game was only delayed one week in Japan; things are already mostly set there, and they wouldn't have half as many people online as the US will due to the not-so-common use of internet by general people there anyways.

Meanwhile, in the US, thousands of routers will cry out in pain and explode on launch day unless Nintendo gets everything set up properly, so that's probably what they're trying to do during this month-long delay; they don't want to pull a Microsoft.

I've heard people guess that localization or manufacturing may be the issue for the delay, but with the game near done, an extra month for localization sounds odd, and manufacturing would only take two weeks at most.

sheik.jpg

sheik_080116a.jpg
sheik_080116b.jpg

sheik_080116c.jpg
sheik_080116d.jpg

Use Zelda’s down special move to transform into Sheik! Once you do so, you’ll have access to a completely different character.

Sheik doesn’t appear in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but we based her model on a design that was drafted up during the development of that game.

Sheik's Special Moves
Standard Special Move Needle Storm
Side Special Move Chain
Up Special Move Vanish
Down Special Move Transform
Final Smash Light Arrow

Yeah there is no need or that if people would check the site theirselves right?

Anyway how can the finish Sheik before Zelda? I wonder if she would have a final smash too. Too many questions that need to be asked.

Earuto said:
Anyway how can the finish Sheik before Zelda? I wonder if she would have a final smash too. Too many questions that need to be asked.

Via CoroCoro, we already know that Zelda and Sheik's Final Smash is identical, the Light Arrow (not entirely sure, but it looks to be similar to the Mario Finale and Zero Laser in function; massive blast horizontally in front of her). Unlike Samus, she doesn't seem to get two FS's between forms.

EDIT: Picture.

2008_01_123.jpg

Posted already... blurrier before, I suppose. It also says so on the site... A shared final smash? I wonder if there'd be a difference...

Mystic said:
Wow.

sheik_080116b-l.jpg

Her model has two things that definitely weren't there in SSBM.

Well, the ponytail's one of 'em. I give the rest a D. *shot*

Also notice they updated all the character profiles, giving a chart for their moves, too. Makes it an easier reference.

Which, ofcourse, includes final smashes.

Olimar: End the Day - ???
Zero Suit: Power Suit - well, this was kinda obvious, really. Lets just hope they don't use up an update to talk about it.
Zedla + Sheik: Light arrows - Homing attack, prehaps?

mikesword221 said:
Olimar: End the Day - new update.
That final smash is icky. Why couldent they make the final smash cooler , like putting a whole bunch of pikman on the screen.

ZTaimat said:
Zero Suit: Power Suit - well, this was kinda obvious, really. Lets just hope they don't use up an update to talk about it.

I am incredibly saddened they didn't name that "Crystal Flash", since that's practically what it was, and the name would make Metroid fans hella happy.

Well, now they have lists of moves and final smashes under the character profiles since the movesets for each character were completed, and because of the lengthened time frame to wait, that leaves the high possiblity of no more character updates, perhaps some game modes, level or items, but those are the most likely choices for updates just by view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back