Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai the Hedgehog said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNyk9AJ4Bgg

Apparently people are calling nintendo to get Ryan Drummon to voice Sonic. They're saying nintendo is supportive and will take your request seriously. But, I could really care less who voices Sonic in brawl. So, I think i'll call nintendo and say, "Get Jaleel White to voice Sonic in brawl." Just to see how supportive they are.

Yeah dude, Jaleel was an awesome voice actor, GO JALEEL!

I might do it too *Thinks to self if Nintendo might listen to any other voice actor apart from Ryan Drummond*

PLEASE tell me you're kidding. Jaleel White's Sonic is completely improper for his newer design. Not to mention that his Sonic was trash to begin with. ("GOTTA SPEED, KEEEEEEEEEEEEED!")

Shadow Hog said:
PLEASE tell me you're kidding. Jaleel White's Sonic is completely improper for his newer design. Not to mention that his Sonic was trash to begin with. ("GOTTA SPEED, KEEEEEEEEEEEEED!")

It was more the character than him, he was cool, however the things he had to say were scripted, he said what he was told to, but he sounded like a good voice actor, so I think he should

Heh, it's funny, one of my RealWorld friends always referred to handheld Nova Bombs as his fancharacter's "Own personal invention."

But yeah, looks like it's essentially just a "bigger bomb," not that that's a bad thing.

Soccer Ball?

various13_071120c-l.jpg

Connor said:
Kai the Hedgehog said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNyk9AJ4Bgg

Apparently people are calling nintendo to get Ryan Drummon to voice Sonic. They're saying nintendo is supportive and will take your request seriously. But, I could really care less who voices Sonic in brawl. So, I think i'll call nintendo and say, "Get Jaleel White to voice Sonic in brawl." Just to see how supportive they are.

Yeah dude, Jaleel was an awesome voice actor, GO JALEEL!

I might do it too *Thinks to self if Nintendo might listen to any other voice actor apart from Ryan Drummond*
Too late, I already got the part last month. I'm playing the voice of Sonic, and if you don't believe me, look it up. I sent my voice acting demo and resume to both SEGA and Nintendo reps on myspace and I was called by them the next week to do the voice, I don't have too many lines though. Most of them are just noises, like "Ugh", Ahh", "No", "Whoa", "Hey", "Yeah"...stuff like that.

YAY! We made it to 100!

If they can really change Links appearance like that then maybe they will make Sonic look exactly like Shadow, well maybe except for some stuff like quills but I am sure there gonna add the strips.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
YAY! We made it to 100!

If they can really change Links appearance like that then maybe they will make Sonic look exactly like Shadow, well maybe except for some stuff like quills but I am sure there gonna add the strips.
I think they will do that. Thats what they did with Daisy, anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back