Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get to the topic because, I would want to know who plans on getting this game because I know I will.

There should be an item that calls the troops from Battalion Wars(a first party game) on to the screen to wreak havoc and scream retarded over used battle cries, similar to the Nintendogs item.

If Sonic's in it, a great idea for his level would be a 3D version of the boss area from Green Hill Zone. They could even put in an attackable Eggman in his old ball and chain mech and have him appear randomly, similiar to Birdo in the SMB2 melee stage.

I was meaning side-view 3D, like in melee. If you pause the game and move the camera around, you'll see that the level is in 3D but shown in a side-view manner.

Yeah, in SSBM if you mess around in debug mode with an Action Replay you can rotate the camera in any direction and see that the level is actually 3D but are seen from a side-view. I was just giving a suggestion that if they make a Sonic-themed level for SSBB it could be the area where you fight Eggman in Green Hill Zone.

M.V.P said:
NO 3D EVER FOR SSB

You didn't realize SSB was 3D? I have only one thing to say about that...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLXD!*shot* Seriously, how could you not notice.

It's not 3D. It's 2D.

What I thought tails4ever meant was you are actually 3D and can move around in a 3D enviroment.

M.V.P said:
It's not 3D. It's 2D.
What? That's completely wrong. The game is in full 3D, it's just viewed from the side. If it were 2D, it would be made up of sprites and flat backgrounds. 3D has depth, 2D does not. (At least, in most cases)

Shuffle said:
M.V.P said:
It's not 3D. It's 2D.
What? That's completely wrong. The game is in full 3D, it's just viewed from the side. If it were 2D, it would be made up of sprites and flat backgrounds. 3D has depth, 2D does not. (At least, in most cases)

Yeah, you can even dodge into the back ground, some thing I bet any of you n00bs didn't know. (I just love this topic giving me the ability to call you guys n00bs.)

Sheesh, are you kidding me? How many posts are you planning to make? And you also just bumped the topic.

Good reason to go back on-topic, since I actually liked this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back