Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept your challenge, one they call "Earuto." My code of the friend variety is 0216-0487-7606. Allow me to know yours and we shall commence battle! [/cheesy cliche]

So, anybody want a serious beatdown from Falco or a homing-barrage from Sonic ? Or do you like a Meta-Knight barrage better ? We have all three options at The True Fire's Friend Code ! Ok, I'm just joking, but, wtach out if you see a Emo Falco KOing everbody in his sight.

What character and strategy did you use, and more importantly, what did you unlock?

For the most part, my biggest problem with bosses are with characters I play poorly as, stupid mistakes, or the fact that I am terrible at dodging. And is this one of those 'hard-glass' challenges that can't be busted with a hammer, out of curiosity...

I'm also curious as to just how many stickers and trophies there are in the game... I'm almost at 500 with stickers (hoping to unlock Dr. Eggman soon :p ), and I think I'm close to 400 with trophies, but I'm terrible at trophifying subspace enemies. (may need to use co-op for that) I also hate the tedious, "use-all-characters" challenges but its still fun if I'm ignoring the fact that I've got to do it to unlock whatever.

Here's a spoiler. To unlock Wolf, beat the Subspace Emmisary and go to the ruins. On the elevator with all those spikes, go into the door on the way down. Then immediately go back through and you will fall. This time, there will be a new door. Go in, and there will be an intermission sequence. Beware that he is kind of difficult and you only have one chance. If you fail, you have to go back to the ruins.

The Dark Fox said:
Why are you guys so exited to have this game? Melee is better.

What are you up on? 2 players on everything except Classic, Target test, make your own levels, more characters, new levels ( although melee's levels were a lot better an dclassic was better a little), Boss battles, SSE And to top it all off, Wifi connection.

How the heck can Melee, compete with that? You tell me.

Also, Insert Name Here, just because you feel it doesn't mean you can. You still have to go through me :).

Melee with a not-so good level editor, a few new characters, and some fancy new levels isn't really perfect. Melee had modes that can keep you interested for hours.

The Dark Fox said:
Melee with a not-so good level editor, a few new characters, and some fancy new levels isn't really perfect. Melee had modes that can keep you interested for hours.

Did you honestly forget about Subspace Emissary? Even while playing Easy mode, it takes about seven and a half hours to finish...at least, that's how long it took me.

And the level editor makes it so you don't have to play the same stages all the time. It sparks the creativity in our minds. Of course, keep in mind that if it isn't good level design, then people will not like it. For example, if there is no possible way to get KOed, that's a VERY bad level. If the platforms are way too small, that's bad also. And if there are no platforms AT ALL, then somebody has issues.

Maybe there are SSBB level design contests? XD

The Dark Fox said:

Brawl wasn't perfect with levels.
Melee never had a good level editor.
A few new charcaters is a good thing? While brawl had about 15 more.
What modes did Melee have that brawl didn't?

You have some serious issues if you think Melee is better than Brawl. Melee doesn't have ANY level editor, wifi capabilities, coop mode, or full-blown story mode. Don't forget that Brawl has tons more playable characters (which are NOT clones), stickers, better screenshot capabilities, the ability to record videos, the ability to send your stages, pics, and videos to friends, a coin launcher to replace the trophy lottery, betas of old games such as Super Metroid and F-Zero, and an extremely large soundtrack. You've got to be insane to like Melee better than Brawl, not just because the majority of the community might stone you for it, but because there's no reason to like Melee better than Brawl.

Blue Warrior said:
You have some serious issues....
When you said serious issues I thought you were talking to me. I was going to say how is Melee in anyway better than Brawl? The only thing I got is classic(some times) and the levels.

Blue Warrior said:
Words oh yay

Yes there is. Explain why having a crappy, little, small demo make the game any better? Who cares about the soundtrack? How does it make a difference? Graphics haven't changed, retarded stickers that "help" you, and Smashes they fail, like Peach's.

Hell, I'd prefer Smash Bros then both of them.

The Dark Fox said:
Blue Warrior said:
Words oh yay

Yes there is. Explain why having a crappy, little, small demo make the game any better?
nostalgia lol

Who cares about the soundtrack? How does it make a difference?
That's it, you need to be smitten.

Smashes they fail, like Peach's.
Elaborate.

Woah, you ARE insane. If you can ignore all the other things I mentioned and say the original is better than this, then I don't know what to say.

The Dark Fox said:
Blue Warrior said:
Words oh yay

Yes there is. Explain why having a crappy, little, small demo make the game any better? Who cares about the soundtrack? How does it make a difference? Graphics haven't changed, retarded stickers that "help" you, and Smashes they fail, like Peach's.

Smash bros number 1! Wow you must be smoking or on something cause dude, number 1 was good but compared to melee and brawl, number 1 sucks.(No offence)

Q and A

Q: Explain why having a crappy, little, small demo make the game any better?
A: Do you know what demos are for. They are to get you to enjoy a part of the game before the actual release comes out and you have a decision to see if you want it or not.

A: *waves hand in air* I care about soundtrack, it's to teell me the songs and from wence they came.

A: Graphics have changed, alot have you not seen link and Mario from before. Not to mention Kirby, Pikachu, Fox , Samus, Ness etc...
They have more shading in their clothes, they look like they have matured and they have and stickers help you in SSE. They boost you attck defense, lower your flight distance when you get sent far by a boss or enimes and all of that.

Last one.

Q: How does it make a difference?

A: Just read my few posts and you will know the answer thank you everyone good-bye.

Btw, I mean this not to offend everyone but most or all of it is true.

"You must be smoking"

You make me sad.

This still makes no sense. I like SSB because FOR WHAT IT IS FOR ITS TIME.

You seem to expect SSB to have all this crap SSBB has.

...those demo's are still useless, just go get the games for free in the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back