Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games are inanimate objects. They can't have comas. Actually, wait, I guess all games are in comas, since they are never aware of anything as they are indeed inanimate. In any case, you worded your sentence in a way that didn't make sense.

Instead of "Melee was unaware", try "I was unaware of Melee". It sounds slightly less ridiculous.

Chisuun said:
Here is a level I made. It was made on Paint, so it's anything but good.

I think all you need is more platforms and land coming from the right side. Man updates gone makes billy a dull boy.

1. That was posted a while ago, and 2. It shouldn't take that long to copy it, unless they use DOS for programming it or something. =/

I knew the game was finished already. They are showing us updates of everything already.

Btw updates are starting up again. Starting tomorrow.

Maybe, maybe not. I hope they add some one good instead of these weak people. *Points to Sonic*. Really they have to have better characters to think of. Maybe krystal from star fox might be the new character.

Oh come on. Krystal is just a recolor of Fox with a different voice, and boobs. I highly doubt she'll be in the game because of the addition of the No Clones Policy.

Ash said:
Oh come on. Krystal is just a recolor of Fox with a different voice, and boobs. I highly doubt she'll be in the game because of the addition of the No Clones Policy.

You are wrong. Just by looking at her you can tell that she is diferent.

New update today. Melee is haunting us. It's bringing levels from the past.

At least they're choosing levels I actually enjoyed, instead of the garbage they brought back from the original in SSBM.

I, personally, didn't really enjoy the Metroid stages that were in Melee too much. Good to see that awesome Yoshi stage, though.

Meh, I like Ness' stage quite a bit, despite some other people. For Metroid's stage I'm just happy they didn't bring the Kraid one back. Its a decent stage with annoying rising acid. Rainbow Ride was underplayed by me and my friends, but I still think its not that much of a bad stage. Corneria was a must. It would be a disaster to not have it a smash game.

But...what the....Yoshi's Island?! Why the heck bring that one back? It had sooo many flaws. Seriously, those blocks in the middle made it impossible for a decent attack. Either you had to attack while on the hill that was on the right(left one is waaay too small), or you had to risk your life by either attacking while on the middle platform or while under the floating blocks you can't jump trough, limiting your dodging space. There's was also no space on the left side of the stage. You could get killed with a smash attack if you had only 25% just because you had no room to recover. If I didn't know better, I'd say this stage was even worse than Icicle Mountains.

I wish that stage would be replaced by Mute City. Just because Captain Falcon isn't anounced yet doesn't mean you have to put these kind of stages here. We all know he'll be back, so why not stop trying to tease us about it?

Mystic said:
At least they're choosing levels I actually enjoyed, instead of the garbage they brought back from the original in SSBM.
Yea, but I wish they would bring back Hyrule castle top stage from SSB.

@SMS - I thought I read somewhere that the action is a lot more air-based. If so then the hazard in the middle wouldn't really be quite as big a deal as the slopes.

Rainbow Ride looks like a neat stage. The whole idea of a constantly scrolling level is intriguing, maybe because it would place a little emphasis on platforming. (and... messing the other players up when they are trying to platform >=P )

Yeah, the Hyrule Castle stage was awesome in SSB64, and for some reason they brought back probably my 3 least favorite stages in SSBM. DK's stage has the text blocking your view constantly, Yoshi's stage is outright awful (Thanks, I don't like it when you stretch the screen even farther than Hyrule Temple) and Kirby's stage, while not awful, is essentially Battlefield with random wind.

I seriously hope they take the opportunity to bring back Hyrule Castle and Saffron City from the 64 game this time.

Also, I love the Yoshi's Island stage in SSBM. It's very different from most of the other stages in the game. Also, I fight in the middle pretty regularly and almost never fall into the hole. They seem to be picking the more unique stages from SSBM to bring back, with the exception of Corneria (which is just a great stage in general)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back