Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tails Doll as assist trophy. =D

In later news, Tails would be a terrible assist trophy, He'd be picking you up when you didn't want him to. D=

Stage Builder
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
various10_071029b-l.jpg

various10_071029d-l.jpg

Heh. That should definitely be an interesting addition.

Going to be even more interesting how much this game's engine will be pushed to its limits by people making stages for it.

Well, so far, it can edit stage size, background, and music, so that isn't very shabby. Apparently, you can also have innumerable stages on your SD card due to its lack of filesize. I think this may be the best update we'll have seen on Dojo since wireless play.

Seriously, this update just made my jaw drop. I totally didn't think of that, and honestly, that adds SO much replay value it's insane. It looks like a pretty good editor, too, which means it will get used a lot. I hope they add some gimmick features to it, like moving acid and such, but even as-is, that will make SSBB incredibly awesome.

Finally making good on the promises of the 64DD =P

I see factory gimmicks in one of the sample levels!!! =D

I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw it on the RSS feed, and a daily new stage picked from those submitted to Nintendo, that is going to make me want to try it out daily. (hmm... I think they did that on purpose ^_^)

While it may have limitations, (maybe no underwater or reverse gravity levels) it does look like it will be very interesting. And there is definately a lot of room for original and exciting levels. I'm willing to bet it will be easier than making battle stages for SRB2 *shot*

I want the game more now than when Sonic was revealed! 0_0

Hey guys?
If you look on the last picture of stage editior , are those the trap spike's from Sonic game's...

Shadow Hog said:
light dasher said:
shadow is sorta in brawl, cause that's one of sonic's costumes, type in youtube 4 Sonic Brawl
That's not Shadow. That's a black Sonic. He lacks Shadow's red stripes, differing gloves and shoes, upward-bending spines, chest hair, and pretty much any other aspect of Shadow aside from being black. This is like saying Tails is a playable character since Fox is a playable character, despite the fact that the only thing the two have in common is being male anthropomorphic foxes.

DUDE It dosen't matter if it is just a black sonic at least we have something.. Stop trying to make people feel unhappy.. I am still happy we have something SORTA close to Shadow and you can't stop me being happy..

(Not a flame if it was a flame I would hate myself but I don't hate myself so it isn't flame)

Uhh, the level editor seems to be fairly limited. Just because a game has a level editor, doesn't mean you get total control. The level of implementation varies between games, as some have the level editor integrated directly into the map format, while others just have a simplified front-end for limited creation. Brawl seems to be leaning towards the limited side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back