Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it would have been more like in Paper Mario: TYD where the baby yohsi could call in a hord of Yoshis to attack all of your opponets.

Winged Yoshi? Totally an homage to SMW.

I think Yoshi's just became another one of my favorite Smash characters.

I probably know what Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash is going to be...

A. The Pokemon will Evolve into it's 3rd Evolve form. (Not including Charizard.)

B. The Pokemon Trainer will send out a Rare Pokemon.

Or C. The Pokemon will learn a new Attack.

As for Diddy Kong it would be cool for him to play his Electric Guitar for his Final Smash. Good times...

Looks like Petey is one of the bosses we have to face, and he's holding the princesses hostage. :X

Now which do I choose to set free?

*goes for Zelda*

I'll go for Zelda too. Peach is good but has been getting on my nerves with the Mario games I've been playing lately.

For what I think the final smash for the Pokemon is, I think they will use there special move, like Squirtle uses Hydro Cannon, Ivisaur will use frenzy plant, and Charizard will use blast burn.
Also, when I fight Petey, I'll probably save Zelda because I don't think Peach is as powerful as Zelda. And does anyone wonder what will happen to the other? I bet Petey will eat them!

Silly, everyone knows piranhas don't eat peaches! *murdered*

I'll go for either, because I honestly don't give a crap about either one of them.

Petey Pihrana not playable? CURSE YOU GAME DEVELOPERS!!!!!!! YOU HAPPY GAME DEVELOPERS, YOU HAPPY OH I BEAT UP MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! WHAT THIS, OH I GOT A DAMN MISSION CLEARED OH YEAH THAT'S SPECTACTULAR DIE DIE DIE *SHOT*

But still playable with...
Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Action Replay!

Debug mode in Smash Melee kicked serious ass. I hope Nintendo keeps this one in as well.

I'd save Zelda. She's more attractive, more powerful, and I don't like Peach as a character very much.

Hey I was wondering. Why did the subspace army come out of Meta Knight's ship? That got me a little curious seeing how Meta Knight is suppose to be a good guy.

1-Up said:
Blue Warrior said:
But still playable with...
Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Action Replay!

Nintendo made Wii block the 'cube Action Replay, so they could technically block a Action Replay Wii.
O rly? My AR works on the Wii. Although the last time I tried it was Wii version 2.0. Now it's upgraded to 3. I might try it out on version 3 later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back