Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I always thought of sonic as overpowered. With his roll move, he can't die as long as he's able to recover in mid air. And his up smash moves do inflict a lot of damage. He's only weak if the only move you use is roll.

Grab down ftw.

I find his smash moves strong too,and his grabs are better then some other characters.
Do you think they should've made a different move instead of another spindash?

Autosaver said:
..........and his grabs are better then some other characters.
You should see Lucario's grab :) . Any character thats got magic powers have strong grabs. So characters like Ike and Marth don't have strong ones

Hmm i see you can clearly speak english and all so why dont you get it off of Ebay? It would probaly come in a week anyways if shipped.

ninja said:
Hmm i see you can clearly speak english and all so why dont you get it off of Ebay? It would probaly come in a week anyways if shipped.

You said what was going to come out of my month.

They say King Dedede is strongest. I have the guidebook and the game, and one fully charged smash attack (A and left, not final smash) can KO an opponent with 0-10-20%!

Here's something to think about;
What would Super Smash Bros Brawl be like if 4chan had made it?

Looking for some specific details.

Furyhunter said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Yeah, and then I hack the game the game to make Sonic be SMS! Hurray for crazy idea's!
Hell no, do you have any idea how hard it's going to be to hack the Wii? Lemme tell ya: *bleep* HARD.

I have seen youtube vids of people hacking a Wii for SSBB Characters that were not deleted completely. Like Geno From Super Mario RPG.

Hm, has anyone ever had their Spectator mode button in Wifi suddenly...disappear?
Mine isn't there right now for whatever reason O_o

Super Mystic Sonic said:
You still got it. ~_^

Why is it that people think that everything in a video is real? You can just use magical paint powers or something and alter things in it. Remember that giant GFZ2 hoax that Shuffle planned on all of us? Yeah, that was entirely fake, aside from the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back