Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be kind of stupid, Pre order is fin for me. The GameStop tournys will only be in 1 or 2 Gamestops , Each city.

I'm going for a midnight release. And, ninja, those extra few hours of brawl are going to be worth it, especially to see if it's the perfect game we have been yearning for(or not).

(in my time) exactly 3 hours 13 minute till the midnight release of brawl!
Edit: I will continue editing the time when I feel like it

etc01_080307_065.jpg
=D

Hopefully, shadow is an altarnite (Cannot spell) costume for sonic

OMG, ITS COMING OUT TOMORROW!!

I haven't been keeping up with the spoilers you guys are putting in...so, is there a possibility that Eggman is in the Subspace Emissary? Hmmmm.

Gemini Spark said:
I haven't been keeping up with the spoilers you guys are putting in...so, is there a possibility that Eggman is in the Subspace Emissary? Hmmmm.
Nope , If you look on the SSBB Documentary with Sakuria Youl see why.

Its too bad, really. I know Sonic's role is important in the game, since he's the one that saves the day, and proves to be strongest character in the subspace emissary.

But I'd really want to let him have a longer role, and fight Eggman, who is like the most awesome boss there is. And perhaps save the day later as Super Sonic.

....so much potential for Sonic. Makes sense, though. He is the most potential character of the whole bunch, after all. But I guess Nintendo has to treat him like a guest character. Oh well, at least better than an unrealistic "Mario saves the day" scene.

Super mystic sonic said:
Its too bad, really. I know Sonic's role is important in the game, since he's the one that saves the day, and proves to be strongest character in the subspace emissary.

But I'd really want to let him have a longer role, and fight Eggman, who is like the most awesome boss there is. And perhaps save the day later as Super Sonic.

Quoted for great justice =D

They didn't put any more cross over characters because Super Smash Bros. is a nintendo series, so its only in the nintendo world, they don't want more than two crossover characters, snake and sonic.Look up the interview at IGN.com 3 hours and 13 minutes to the midnight release here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back