• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Silver- A W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimera

Your best friend
Hey Guys, I'm making a Super Silver wad! He's gonn'a be a next-gen/rivals combo, but i'm gonna need JTE's help with some of this stuff.

srb20016hr5.png

his back.

srb20012ey4.png

his back-run.

If anyone who's good with modding and want's to help with this prodject, feel free to chip in! If someon wants to help, i'll tell you guy's what he's supposed to do, K? ;)

Hyper Shadic X said:
Hey Guys, I'm making a Super Silver wad! He's gonn'a be a next-gen/rivals combo, but i'm gonna need JTE's help with some of this stuff. Right now i'm on someone else's computer, so i can't give a privew of it yet. >< But later i'll upload a few frames when i get my own computer. If anyone who's good with modding and want's to help with this prodject, feel free to chip in! If someon wants to help, i'll tell you guy's what he's supposed to do, K? ;) So just wait for the pic's to see what we are dealing with ;)

I seriously lolled. Dare I ask why you would need his help?

I already was planning do Super Silver sprites for a wad, but if you want to make, no problem :)

I need help because of i prob: i STINK at SOC's. What he would do is a teleport dash if you do a "double jump" in half a second. If you jump longer in time, you float. and his spindash would be green, but his color silver, and his superspin color a golden-yellow. Oh, and his teleport dash is the same concept from '06, but he homes in on enemies this time.

THAT'S why I need help!!

Draykon said:
And since when did JTE have anything to do with SOCs? He was a programmer.

He did make some SOCs though, didn't he?

Besides, JTE's not the only person you can get to help you with SOCing. Yet I'm not one of those that can...

Dang, that rules out a lot of what i wanted ><Sorry>< Don't worry, he's still gonna' be made... Just lamer than i wanted him to be XD

Hey, the standing screen has the life icon of normal Silver, yellow, and the run has Sonic.

Two different wads, anyone? O-o

Levels are from SRA2

Sonic Rush Adventure 2, a wad still in the making by me

Hyper Shadic X said:
srb20012ey4.png

his back-run.

Level is Deep Space in SRA2.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back