Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My List:

Sonic -> Super sonic -> Hyper sonic

Tails -> Super tails

Knuckles -> Super knuckles -> Hyper knuckles (In Sonic 3 & Knuckles)

Shadow -> Super Shadow (I dont think Shadow has a hyper form)

Metal Sonic -> Super Metal Sonic

My list:

Super Sonic.

All the others "Super" and the "Hyper" forms were unnescesary (Sp?...). There can only be one.

My list.

Sonic > Super Sonic
Shadow > Super Shadow

The rest doesn't have to go super. The hyper form is just a flashing super form with extra abilities.

The Complete Super Guide (v2, more completer):

Super forms appeared in every level that you had 7 Chaos Emeralds in in Sonic 2-S&K. Knuckles went Super in every game he was in in that period. Tails needed the Super Emeralds as well as the Chaos Emeralds to go Super, and could thus do so only in S3&K. Super Shadow, and Shadow himself, first appeared in SA2, and thus Shadow has been Super only in the last levels of SA2 and StH.

Hyper forms are basically the Super forms of Sonic/Knuckles plus a Armaggedon effect. As Tails needed all 14 emeralds to go Super, he did not have a Hyper form. The only game with 14 emeralds is S3&K, so Hyper forms only exist in that game. And yes, they did flash. They also produced afterimages. Tails never had a Hyper form, to clear that up for anybody who didn't get that the first time, and didn't realize that needing 14 emeralds to go Super Tails implied that.

The first forced Super level was The Doomsday Zone, the last level of S&K. It was playable only as Sonic. In every later game with Super characters in it, you could become Super only in the final level.

DBZ has more than 20 and There are only 3 forms for sonic and 1 for Knuckles and Tails and 1 form for Shadow.
I wonder if Sonic Team/Sega will ever put Hyper Sonic in a different game?

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
DBZ has more than 20 and There are only 3 forms for sonic and 1 for Knuckles and Tails and 1 form for Shadow.
I wonder if Sonic Team/Sega will ever put Hyper Sonic in a different game?

Did you read my guide? Canonically, Sonic and Knuckles have 2, and Tails and Shadow have 1. Oops, I left out Shadow from that guide...

True Hyper Sonic said:
Technically, Shadow can turn Hyper like Sonic can with the super emeralds. No one will ever know I guess.

Shadow should be able to. In SRB2, using the Super Shadow WAD will, if the Master Emerald still exists the way it is supposed to, allow you to turn Hyper Shadow when you have the Master Emerald and the other 7 Chaos Emeralds. This works only if a) players other than Sonic can get the Master Emerald, b) as I said, the Master Emerald still makes you go Hyper, and c) Hyper mode is not restricted to Sonic. If all this is true, than yes, Shadow can, albeit non-canonically, go Hyper. Then again, so can Tails and Metal Sonic in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back