Super Music

Super Music v2.0.1

Cosmic

somewhat decent(?) at lua scripting
CosmicPikachu submitted a new resource:

Super Music - Customisation for music for Super Forms

Introducing Super Music! The mod that some people may have been waiting for, it allows you to customise the music used for your Super Form.

View attachment 71069

Commands included as of now are supermusic, which sets your super music, and currentmusic, which tells you your current music if you forgot it.

The only error I know of right now is that if you set the value to something that isn't there then nothing plays. It's a common error with the base game's tunes command, and...

Read more about this resource...

Not yet, since you can set the value to literally anything, even a track that isn't there. But I could take some time to create the listmusic command, which would list the file names of every vanilla music track.

CosmicPikachu updated Super Music with a new update entry:

Version 1.2 - The mod support update

Super Music now has mod support! To add compatibility to your characters (If you don't want custom super music to be overriden), you need to type:
Lua:
if supermusic then
    player.hassupermusic = true
end
Note that this value is the same as XMom's so that if your character already has XMom Hyper compatibility, you don't need to code in compatibility again.

Also I added more things to the listmusic command but I'm not doing all of it, there's too many tracks.

Read the rest of this update entry...

CosmicPikachu updated Super Music with a new update entry:

The Character update

Haven't worked on this for a while, so here's a brand-new update!

Changelog:
[LIST] [*]You can now change super music for different characters. [*]Added a "No Super Music option" available by typing supermusic none or supermusic off [*]Changed S_ChangeMusic to a MusicChange hook. [/LIST]

I realise now that there isn't a lot in the changelog but can anything really be done about that?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back