super Mario galexy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sort of misspelled "galaxy" in the title. Better go and fix that.

Anyway, SMG2 is easily my favorite game on the Nintendo Wii, and probably IS the best game on the Wii. The game plays, looks and feels awesome. Not to mention the huge amount of replay value the game has to offer. I have yet to get all 120 stars
and the green stars.

I spent the first week that I bought SMG2 getting all the stars. Once I got 120 and saw ______, I pretty much decided, "That's it, I'm taking a break."

Then I lent my game to a friend, and we've been doing coop trying to beat the game thoroughly this time. Haven't gotten them all yet, but we're pretty close.

Super Mario Galaxy, It was fun, hard at points,
Time consuming to get all 120 stars as both Mario and Luigi
But Super Mario galaxy 2.. Wow, It was so boring. It felt like the EXACT SAME THING. Except with YOSHI, 2-D, AND BORING POWER UPS.

Seriously, the way SMG2 is, it's like SMG never existed as a prequel. Better yet, in the game, it's like SMG NEVER HAPPENED. It's the same SMG with new crap and the same sort of platforming.

Not only that, the people you "Bring back" tells you the most worthless information, all they tell you is the same exact stuff that was ALREADY told to you some time in the beginning. I swear, I felt no gaming experience differences from the first to the second.

And where ever I read where someone says "SMG2 is harder than SMG for those who like a challenge!" Is a dumb-ass, it's the same, except with some major cheap points with cheap kills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back