Super Mario Bros: Wonder - What's Your Opinion or Thoughts about it?

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Spoiler Alert: I highly suggest not going to this theard, it's mainly about the games stuff, so I would suggest not go in this theard until you have completed the hole game. If you don't care about spoiling or not a mario fan and don't care about being spoiled, then that's fine but if you do. PLEASE don't at all go on this.

Since it came about 2 days ago and we got a Launch Trailer, I'd like to see what's your guys opinion or thoughts about this game. My Opinion is that I like how the Online System is helpful, it's where you can put standies for people who don't know how to do this or that. And when you die, and become a ghost. It be very easy to catch someone so that way they don't die in 5 seconds. Pretty amazing to be honest, it's really useful for whenever you need to come back. What do you guys think of all this stuff that was brought to Wonder?

Last edited:
I think that Nintendo and Sega surely had some connection throughout the development of Wonder and Superstars.
Think about it,both of these games had these aspects:
- 3D Visuals
- Return to the Classic formula
- Huge Replayabillity
- Interesting Story and Characters

Besides,Wonder was revealed some time after Superstar,so there HAS to be some connection.

Besides my theory,i like how the game plays so far. Definetly a take of fresh air after a few years of no new 2D Mario games. This also made me replay the SMA quadrilogy on GameBoy Advance after a good while.

Ehhhh, it's meh/just ok for me, nothing really stands out from the game other than the visual style (still idc about graphics tho), it's very hard for me for to enjoy any Mario game that's not SM64 because that's only game that actually doesn't bore me to death

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back