Super fast running

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSupes

Is this my doing or a bug? I don't know, but even with Tails, my running is so fast its uncontrollable. I can barely make it through the first level. Is this suppossed to happen? Is there any way to fix this?

No and I have played before 1.094 and it was not this fast also I noticed the timer and rings and enemies move much faster.

Thats another possibility. But it's kinda hard to clock PCs if you don't know how... This mac I'm on (My blue & white G3) is clocked from 350 to 400 although it's not that different, it runs the mac version of SRB2 just fine.

Still having this sam problem, making it impossible to get any of the emeralds or pretty much progress at all. Timer moves much faster than real seconds, rings spin around at a ridiculous rate, enemies are much faster as well. If anyone knows of a free on screen video capture program, I could get video for you. Even at the end of the game where the parts of Sonic talking are released the game moves them faster so that they run in with each other, even though the audio itself is the right speed.

Well, you could make a character with all his stats cut in 1/3 of the max, then lower the gravity some. Your character won't move too exeptionally fast............

I think it's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back