Super characters in multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyhedgehog

haha what
Is it possible to be on a map with all chaos emeralds, then warp to a different map and still have them? Would they even be usable?

Splitscren 0 -> Objectplace on -> Splitscreen 1 -> 50 rings and thok.

At least I think. Splitscreen will screw up multiplayer though.

crazyhedgehog said:
Is it possible to be on a map with all chaos emeralds, then warp to a different map and still have them? Would they even be usable?

Only if you warp to the next map by ending the level. When you change map, it resets the emeralds. And "-noresetplayers" no longer works.

Super + Multiplayer = Stupid.
So what, you're going to run around in match and shoot each other as Super Sonic or something? <_< Sounds lame to me.

Exactly, Shuf. It's worse if everyone's Super, nobody dies. It's totally pointless.

Wow! :D

Multiplayer only has one gametype!? I never knew!!! : /

Try race. Just use forceskin and set the rings to 100 one a large enough singleplayer map. It's far from stupid.

No it's just incredbily easy. What's the point of race when you can float past everything? <_<

..I assumed he was talking about match. Who even really plays co-op anymore?

Shuffle said:
What's the point of race when you can float past everything? <_<

To see who's better with Super Sonic when you're on a map designed for Super Sonic racing. People like to complain about things being unbalanced with Super Sonic, but they never stop to think that more than one person can play as the same character.

Race mode, of course.
Think of this:

You start off the race in a small area. So you can only go straight. Each player is in one of these areas. they then get chaos emeralds immediatly and enough rings for the lap. Example: ______________________
startingline sonic Chaosemeralds rings

Then the rest of the track, preferably circuit tracks. This way, bigger jumps and different methods of level creation could be possible.

crazyhedgehog said:
Race mode, of course.
Think of this:

You start off the race in a small area. So you can only go straight. Each player is in one of these areas. they then get chaos emeralds immediatly and enough rings for the lap. Example: ______________________
startingline sonic Chaosemeralds rings

Then the rest of the track, preferably circuit tracks. This way, bigger jumps and different methods of level creation could be possible.

Except you don't need the load of rings for that, a super transform sector gives you 50 rings to start off with...

Except you still need the chaos emeralds but you only need them on player 1's start. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back