Supasonic.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

camo man said:
I fixed the color thing. All hail Camo Man!
Link<Link
It's a wad that uses the games built in Super Sonic sprites.
I wish I could give it the real super Sonic's ability to both thok and float, but I don't know much about SOCing. I got board earlier today, the idea popped in to my insane mind and I made it in less than 30 minutes. Any one who asks for screen shots must be a newb or n00b who has never went super before. I wanted to make the color change, but the stupid spliced up yellows in the pallet wouldn't let me, so instead the normal Sonic dieing sprite changes color. Mmm, OK, slow boring blab over.

PIX OR GTFO

Seriously. I don't download anything that doesn't show what it is.

JTE already made a wad like this a long time ago, so I see no point in playing this wad. Besides, it's much better to unlock him and have his invincibility and super speed.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
JTE already made a wad like this a long time ago, so I see no point in playing this wad. Besides, it's much better to unlock him and have his invincibility and super speed.

Oh crap, I can't believe I forgot to mention how frigg'n board I was.

Supa Sonic>Super Sonic *head shot*

EDIT: Uh, Camoman, You didn't fix the color changing. It only partially changes (think old, even crappier Knux). Perhaps I should make the shoes color change... :?

I said:
EDIT: Uh, Camoman, You didn't fix the color changing. It only partially changes (think old, even crappier Knux). Perhaps I should make the shoes color change... :?

Mainly just so you don't have to double post.

camo man said:
Shu said:
camo man said:
*Storms off*

Uh, does that mean I made you angry?
Sorry.
No it just means that I have to do more wadding. And I had several things I'd like to do, but I'll have it done by today. With new features :mrgreen:
You said that on the 14th and it's the 16th. [sarcastic]Yea that's really a day.[/sarcastic]

camo man said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
camo man said:
Shu said:
camo man said:
*Storms off*

Uh, does that mean I made you angry?
Sorry.
No it just means that I have to do more wadding. And I had several things I'd like to do, but I'll have it done by today. With new features :mrgreen:
You said that on the 14th and it's the 16th. [sarcastic]Yea that's really a day.[/sarcastic]
It is done I'm just to lazy to upload it :oops:
Upload it.

I just got an idea. Would if you took the supasonic head and edit it a little to look like shadows and replace it for the one on the shadow wad. Then the hair would look more srb2 style! I won't do this but someone else could.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I just got an idea. Would if you took the supasonic head and edit it a little to look like shadows and replace it for the one on the shadow wad. Then the hair would look more srb2 style! I won't do this but someone else could.

Thats the greatest idea i have ever- *Shot*

All applause the Sniper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back