Suggestions

I think that's an okay idea, but a radar of some sort would need so that the search isn't nearly as tedious. Also, some single player stages wouldn't be appropriate unless you could forceskin certain characters. Actually, customized stages for that gametype would probably be ideal, if anyone were willing to design them.

The levels could be placed in Match maps(Maybe CTF?)
The items could spawn on Emerald location spawns?
And a radar wouldn't really be needed. The emeralds aren't really that hard to find, so I doubt the item would be either.

The problem is that such a gametype would simply come down to efficiency and luck. First you find an efficient search path and then you just repeat it over and over attempting to get more lucky than your opponents. That's not all that fun at all.

Custom team colors for CTF/match? Ive always wanted to have a lavender team. I haven't found any wads that have custom team color changes either. Like more color variety for the teams instead of red vs blue (starting to get old).

Custom team colors for CTF/match? Ive always wanted to have a lavender team. I haven't found any wads that have custom team color changes either. Like more color variety for the teams instead of red vs blue (starting to get old).

You would have to change the source code to make it so that the colours would change. I think there was a mod that chaged the teams to orange and green, but it didn't work out well (mainly due to a glitch that only showed part of the orange team name and none of the green name).

It's unlikely it would be put in, and there would also need to be different flag icons as well.

Oh well. I guess changing the icons and the flags would be a lot of work. I'm not sure since i don't even know what a source code is.

Oh well. I guess changing the icons and the flags would be a lot of work.
No, it wouldn't. For someone who knows what to change in the source, it is a matter of changing a few lines and remaking a few graphics. To implement variable team colors, you could just make all relevant graphics color-changeable and add a few lines of code (I don't exactly know what and where, but I doubt it would be hard.

I'm not sure since i don't even know what a source code is.
You know what a source is, right? Something where stuff comes from. You know what code is too, right? Well, source code is the code the game is made of, the actual program. Also, if you don't know what something is, look it up in Google. Without exception.

Colour variables for the crosshairs, and more crosshairs in general.

For example, a star crosshair, a square crosshair, and a circle crosshair with a dot in the middle. This could widen options for people who use mouseaim, and the colours would make it so that it isn't a challenge to find your crosshair when in stages with matching colour schemes.

Console command example:

Code:
Crosshair *crosshair name or number* *colour*

example: crosshair angle green

There could be just red, green, and white colours, or their could be more.

Very serious. It would be a great addition and I second, third and fourth it. I have met people who are colourblind and without certain precautions are at very big disadvantages.

The Colourblind Mode could just be a different palette that has more tone differences to make eeach different colour stand out. And for Red and Blue team, make blue lighter and red darker maybe. The colours don't necessarily have to change though (no black and white people).

But the colours already have different tones. Red is clearly a bit darker than blue, and, if need be, the tab button is there. Plus, their are different tones on most graphics and such used in the game.

We would need someone colourblind to actually tell us if there are any problems, but I still think it would be a great addition.

Also ThunderNova, this just came to me, what about seeing characters up against different coloured backgrounds? It could cause some problems in Match modes. But once again, we would be better off seeing how well this game already works for someone who is colourblind.

The lasers should not flash from solid to nothing. They should instead be translucent, perhaps having the laser color fade a bit near the ends like those two large lasers near the start of ERZ1. Not only does it look ugly, it also involves flashing red from one color to another, which might not be good for the eye(sure, I haven't had problems with it, but I am playing SRB2 on a HDTV with bright/vivid settings, so it's something I'd prefer not to see).

I think you should be able to mute individual players, just because 1 player is annoying doesn't justify muting everyone, also the orderpizza command shouldn't work while chat is muted, people tend to spam it.

There's really no point to the orderpizza command, it's an old joke which isn't funny anymore (was it ever funny?) so it should be removed altogether.

There's really no point to the orderpizza command, it's an old joke which isn't funny anymore (was it ever funny?) so it should be removed altogether.

It should be replaced with a Cake joke instead.

Example: "Charyb discovered that the Cake is a lie."

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 14, Members: 0, Guests: 14)

Back