Suggestions

mariosrb2tiles.png

Last edited:
Here's a no-brainer: disregard CHASECAM's value when you enter 2D mode or start a NiGHTS mare. When you leave that mode, set it back to what it was before.

Yes, soon.
But I've been warned not to post updates here anymore, so catch me on the IRC if you wanna see more.

Does anyone know if STJr has fixed the Emerald Hunt glitch yet? (The one where if you play multiple Emerald Hunt maps after one another, they all end after collecting only one Emerald except the first one?) I've been making some Emerald Hunt levels, and it's getting annoying to use the "map mapxx" command all the time if I want to avoid glitches.

I was wondering if the message board could open a thread where everyone who wants to share a huge amounts of wads from 4shared can put a link to their site on 4shared because I'm having problem finding some of these wads that people have. Just a Thought.

I was wondering if the message board could open a thread where everyone who wants to share a huge amounts of wads from 4shared can put a link to their site on 4shared because I'm having problem finding some of these wads that people have. Just a Thought.

This thread is for SRB2 suggestions, not MB suggestions. Besides that idea would ruin the point of having the releases section. If you need to find wads for a game use Google.

This thread is for SRB2 suggestions, not MB suggestions. Besides that idea would ruin the point of having the releases section. If you need to find wads for a game use Google.

it wouldn't take away the point of the releases section because that section is good for showing off wads. If the threat was made then some hard to find wads like SMSunleashed.wad. I had to google it, however, wads like Ssonic.wad wouldn't show up on google or the message board. I had to wait for someone to have it in a server with a big enough maxsend. If people advertised their 4shared on the board it would have been easier. Just saying.

That is exactly why we don't have such a thing. We want to support WADs of actual quality through the forums, not junk like SMS.

I can't stand the fireballs. They look nothing like Mario's. Can you make them have the actual shape (the small trail spinning around it), but from a different angle view (so it doesn't look like you play with 2D fireballs). Other than that it's some nice art.

Delete setrings from command line in console. Seriously, it's useless. It's great just for cheating with Supers. I hate when it's used in a netgame of coop, match or ctf. But if you don't want to remove it, disable it for Match and CTF, since having a Super character with 9999 rings isn't fun game at all.

(ed: it's been single player only for a while a couple of days now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one, what about Weapon Ring Monitors? Sounds boring yeah. It won't be that much boring after I'll give you this suggestion for use.
------------------
~Ammo Ring Monitor
Nothing special, just gives you extra ammo upon finding. "But god, we have ammo thing types, why the hell we need those?" It will give you double ammo of the normal thing type. Ex: Auto Ring gives you normally 30, monitor will give you 60 then! Bombs, Rails and Granades then should give 10. Scatters and Bounce Rings again 20. They would spawn in Strong or Weak Random Monitors, once again, your choose. And they'll be rare by power of the actual weapon. They say that Bomb is best one, so it will be rare as Armageddon Shield or Invincibility maybe? Try this one out, I've tried it on Majro if he likes it and he said it's neat idea.
--------------------
EDIT: Screw the 2nd option, it's bad and I don't know why I suggested that, meh nevermind then...

Last edited:
Linedef Executor Triggers for checking the Number of Players on the tagged trigger sector(s), like with the "Number of Pushables" variants.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 9, Members: 0, Guests: 9)

Back