Suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
I have an idea.. but how hard would it be to do this?

There should be an SRB2 DS packaged with some kind of DS version of Wadauthor so you can wad things using the touchscreen. :D
I dont' know how you'd go about doing this.. but can anyone do it? There are already some DS flash carts out there and they aren't THAT expensive (hell yes, they are! They're 200 bucks! But that's not the point).

So yeah.. would this be possible in any way?

No.

What is with all the people requesting ports?

You want a port, you can do it just as well as we can.

I have a better suggestion: create a WAD editor special for SRB2. The problem is that WADAuthor have a lot of bugs (it scrambled South Island a lot of times, and now I don't know if I can continue with it) and is shareware, no freeware :(

Well, I finally found a tutorial for Doom Builder...

Hovewer, create a WAD editor oriented to SRB2 will be interesting ;)

I use WA, DB, OP, and XWE.
WadAuthor to build the level, because it's easy to use.
Doom Builder to align textures, because 3D mode rocks.
Objectplace to place off-the-ground objects, because I don't like doing math.
and XWE to insert lumps 'n textures, because LumpMod is sooooooo yesterday. :roll:

SRB2-Playah said:
I use WA, DB, OP, and XWE.
WadAuthor to build the level, because it's easy to use.
Doom Builder to align textures, because 3D mode rocks.
Objectplace to place off-the-ground objects, because I don't like doing math.
and XWE to insert lumps 'n textures, because LumpMod is sooooooo yesterday. :roll:

Same thing with XWE.

Im still going to be working on Srb2 DS. I am going to order a flash cart some time in the future when I have money. So I think im going to start with DS Linux and Srb2 1.08 Linux and see what I can do with code from there. I will add something to the top screen and I will put touch screen code in. Maybe some other bonus stuff too.

Why is everyone porting SRB2 now when it's not even finished yet?

Just a thought.

...shut up!

Really, why not? Maybe people want to have cool little console versions before it dies and everyone forgets about it.

A nice detail for porting: pay licenses. Nintendo sells a license for 10000 euros. Yes, euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back