Add a mods section!
Sure, there's only like.. SRB2JTE right now, but if you give it time, I'm sure there will be more.
Don't say "There's not enough", either. There's only one wad in the Major Alterations section! >:O.
He said what I already said before. Every programming related mod we've seen has been a buggy wreck. The point of the "Addons" section is to add onto SRB2, not give them a buggy pile of garbage. I've been slowly trying to purge the crap off the Addons section, not add more of it.
There will not be a "programming mods" section on the Addons section. However, I highly encourage you to set up forum topics, and maybe your own website. I'd have no problem linking to quality mods of SRB2.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.