Suggestion about the #SRB2 & #SRB2Fun Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamantn

Yeah I knmow it sounds odd & unrelated to the game but I'd like to suggest that the SRB2 IRC Channels be on the AccessIRC Network cause of the capablity to join IRC Channels on CGI:IRC on that server plus I don't have enough MB to download mIRC.

Sure they would be on the Same Server as the Sonic Stadium IRC Channel.

While I was on that server however, a few SRB2 fans wanted the channels there instead of Rizon & EsperNet.

well, I'm off to AccessIRC on CGI:IRC Let me know if the suggestion is accepted.

I think the channels used to be held on that network. Though now most of us are on Esper. There's probably still a few leftovers on AccessIRC though.

Indeed, #srb2fun used to be on access but was moved so it could be on the same server as #srb2. I don't know WHY the channels should be kept together, though. #srb2 has nothing to do with SRB2.

Honestly, if we move, we'll probably end up on Rizon, mainly because a large amount of the community already goes there for multiple reasons. #srb2 is on that network for that reason, and #srb2fun is still on Esper because there really isn't all that much of a reason to move.

Server moves shouldn't really be done unless necessary, we don't need to move BACK to AccessIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back