sucky gfz1 remake.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its my first map ok and ill begin that was not nice of you to say "work of a troll" i never tested it cause my computer is REALY old and i wont be able to test it until i put it on a disk and then when i get my windows vista i will take the disk and put it on that... enough said.

The SRB2 Message Board Rules said:
This forum uses proper English. This means that you should type your posts as if you were going to hand it in to the English teacher. While a little leeway will be given if you are not a native speaker, there are some things that just have no excuse:

* Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.
* Use punctuation. It’s very hard to read posts with no periods or commas. Put a space after your periods and commas, too.
* Use correct spelling. Occasional mistakes are fine (we all make them), but if your post misspells every single word, then that's unacceptable.
* Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.
* Use paragraph breaks. No one wants to read a page of text with no spaces in it at all.
You broke that rule, darkevil321
darkevil321 said:
its my first map ok and ill begin that was not nice of you to say "work of a troll" i never tested it cause my computer is REALY old and i wont be able to test it until i put it on a disk and then when i get my windows vista i will take the disk and put it on that... enough said.

Have a nice day,

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back