• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Submit you're levels for SF94 2.0!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's the deal. You can send you're maps for sf94 2.0... But they will only go in my wad if I like them...

Here are the map numbers I will take.

Map # 1-9

Map # 79

Map # 60-69

Map # 57-59

Map # 100+

I'll take any kind of map. Also to submit them ether E-mail them to me at sonicfreak94@yahoo.com Or PM me a link. Thank you.

Screenshots:

srb20000.png

Did you get permission to completely rip off Blaze's levels for use in your mod? :X

Shuffle said:
Did you get permission to completely rip off Blaze's levels for use in your mod? :X
Well i did ask and blaze said "sure just dont steel it" but thats y sf94-2.0 is not released because i might take off those maps any way. so thats y i need peple to send there maps because i dont want to use blaze's maps yet because i haven't found blaze online or anything.

The Doom font used in this wad managed to look bad in its own game back when it was actually popular, I'm not seeing the point of it being in this game now.

And I'd like to state that I do NOT want to find any of my levels in this wad. I already had several of my own maps ripped off earlier this year in a pointless compilation wad.

Tets said:
The Doom font used in this wad managed to look bad in its own game back when it was actually popular, I'm not seeing the point of it being in this game now.

And I'd like to state that I do NOT want to find any of my levels in this wad. I already had several of my own maps ripped off earlier this year in a pointless compilation wad.

Im not going to take your maps. I didnt TAKE blazes maps ether. i was just for testing my wad. Im not kepping those maps there. Also i just did it to see what SASRB2 maps looked like so dont start thinking "oh he steels everything" because I DONT ok?(thats not sopose to sound meen)

Okay, there are a TON of things wrong with this, and we're just going to point out the obvious ones:

1. This is simply SASRB2 with an awful text font.
2. You're requesting people make your mod for you. It doesn't work that way. Make your own maps.
3. Your spelling and grammar are abominable. Improve or face the consequences.

Lock.

Edit: Unlocked per Blaze's request.
Edit 2: Relocked.

sonicfreak94 said:
Shuffle said:
Well i did ask and blaze said "sure just dont steel it" but thats y sf94-2.0 is not released because i might take off those maps any way. so thats y i need peple to send there maps because i dont want to use blaze's maps yet because i haven't found blaze online or anything.

So wait. Let me get this straight; first you say:

i did ask and blaze said "sure just dont steel it"

Followed by:

i haven't found blaze online or anything.

Did you ask me with your mind? And if you did, perhaps you aimed your psychic mind beams incorrectly because I honestly don't remember ever giving you permission for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back