• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Stupid Mario Brothers Kart pack W.I.P.

TransAtlanticLovers

Gamer wife-artist wife tag team
Hey there, Sami here.

dark hero banner alvarez.png

teaser1.png
teaser2.png

I'm working on the spritework of Rich Álvarez' "Stupid Mario Brothers" themed kart racers.

So far we got Mario and The Darkness done (as The Darkness is a re-skin of Mario). We plan on adding a couple more characters, like Ganondorf and Nox Decious. We want to release all the characters together in a Stupid Mario Brothers Kart pack, but I guess I will be posting updates here. In the meantime, they're playable on my wife's kart server if you ever get the chance to play with us!

I've also made a couple other characters, like my wife Becky and Guga from Guga Foods (which we're making another pack for).
Please let me know any thoughts and suggestions you may have. Thank you so much.

(Also for mods, this is my second post and I'm not really quite sure where to post this, I hope this is the correct forum!!)
-Sami

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back