Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to encourage that in this thread. I just can't think of anything else to suggest for this game. It's pretty much perfect to me.

I'd like to see a complete rewrite of the Knuckles Glide code. I hate touching the wall, and not climbing. All the friends who come to my house and havn't played SRB2 before wonder why they can't climb, then I show them, and they think that the game is rigged.

I have a fix for the SHADOW console command. Instead of a flat, why not have a sprite be placed at the player's XY cords, but the Z be at FLOORZ?

Not to my knowledge. A_CapeChase would work well, except for the fact that:
it would draw the 'shadow' in front of you
you need to be super to use it

That sucks, but it MIGHT still be possable using some creative thinking...

You don't NEED the height to be 'correct' actually, since it is intangable either way (I sure hope it's intangable). You can just set the hotspot to place it halfway below the floor like the raindrops do (except they are actually touching the floor.)

dunno if this has been said.

maybe more stuff for makign characters,such as their height and radius n stuff.and maybe able to past the max stats of the normal players(since extra characters aren't the normal ones,it shouldn't be a problem)

Chat macros could go a long way. For instance: You type
SAY I have #numring rings left.

Then, on the HUD, it goes
<Hotdog003> I have 53 rings left.
Or,
SAY I am at #xcord, #ycord
<Hotdog003> I am at 302, 323
or
SAY GET #leader!!! GET #leader!!!
<Hotdog003> Get Mystic!!! Get Mystic!!!

Interesting, but why would it matter how many rings you have left? You're going to drop them all when you get hit anyways.

Just make a bind to say "HELP! I'M HIT! NEED RINGS!". How would your X and Y coords matter much anyway, since noone knows where the !@# they are? Except for people like me who like to play with devmode and watch the pretty numbers go up and down as you run...

I have an Idea for 1.1. I think there should be an invisibility powerup, which makes things like other characters and enemies not see you for a limited time.

that is actually a sorta good idea.... it would be kinda similar to invincibility though, but good in multiplayer.

Oh yeah, like the Invisibility monitors scattered around Lava Reef Zone, and Flying Battery, and... wait a minute.

Make your own game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back