• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Striker Sonic (W.I.P)

KloskPlayer

An average SRB2 Player
Hello everyone, good moring, good afternoon and good night! I want to share a project I've been working on: Striker Sonic. The core concept is a classic-styled Sonic character who packs a devastating, modern punch. My goal is to create a character that feels incredibly powerful and fun to play, while featuring a completely unique and highly polished visual identity.

I'd love to hear your feedback, thoughts, and suggestions!
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top